We couldn't could we?

Watford will simply cruise into the PL...Its done ...the Luton blip was a Derby freak result for Gods Sake....they are not going to blow it now !

How much more interesting and involving is this than scraping and scrambling for enough points to come 17th in the Premier League?

Given that Watford’s last two games are against Brentford and Swansea we need both those teams to be doing well enough to still have a chance of automatic promotion in games 45 and 46 respectively. Though obviously that doesn’t include Brentford getting any points at Dean Court.

And if we went back up we’d probably be next Sheffield United!

Probably need the money but be a miserable experience for the fans as we’d need about 15 new players in the squad to compete.

Least you can be competitive in this league.

I think things could get more interesting after the midweek fixtures this week...

Whilst it's obviously possible for a whole heap of results... We 'could' find ourselves in a position where we're just 5 points off of Watford come Thursday morning... Millwall will be tough... and if I'm honest I think this one could scupper out perfect sweep of wins to the end of the season, but let's be positive here...

Bees v Cardiff - Draw
Norwich v Watford - Home win
Swans v QPR - Draw
Hudders v Barnsley - Away win
Luton v Reading - Draw
Millwall v AFCB - Away win

1- Norwich 93
2 - Watford 82
3 - AFCB 77
4 - Swans 77
5 - Bees 75
6 - Barnsley 74
7 - Reading 68

Like I said, with some perfectly possible results, things could look very juicy come Thursday morning...

Thung Klom-Tan Man 1 Thung Klom-Tan Man 1, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

;