We really have gone international!

I hope very much that we stay up for myriad reasons, including the fact that I can watch every PL game streamed through one source. Gets trickier in the Championship, depending on whether the team that you support opts in to the EFL iFollow app.

Still feels completely alien to me. Why anyone would start to follow us because of our kit on a computer game is completely beyond my own comprehension.

I know a guy who follows the results of a South Korean football team because of FIFA. He even went to great expense to get a shirt imported.

I'm guessing people go for unusual kits because its something unique for their team that doesn't have any prior meaning to them.

What a great kid! Even looks like Brooksy a bit . I think the Red n Black strip hooks some of the foreign fans!..its quite striking compared to say, Chelsea or Everton Blue or Manu Red.

I don't come from a footballing family so didn't really know much beyond the household names as a child but when I used to play football videogames with my friends I'd always choose a red and black striped kit.

I think you're right though. Just look at English NFL fans, I know people who follow teams because they're attracted by success, the name/nickname, the kit or because they went on holiday there once. I've always found it kind of strange but who am I to judge?

I
I don't come from a footballing family so didn't really know much beyond the household names as a child but when I used to play football videogames with my friends I'd always choose a red and black striped kit.

I think you're right though. Just look at English NFL fans, I know people who follow teams because they're attracted by success, the name/nickname, the kit or because they went on holiday there once. I've always found it kind of strange but who am I to judge?
I used to like crystal palace because of their badge. Fucking hate them now.

I followed all the results of former players teams. So elphick when he was at villa and huddersfield, pugh at qpr and hull and arter at fulham.

Falklands or Malvinas. End of.

sorry Al, thats a horrible thing to say about a young lad that is presumably totally innocent of the idiotic & terrible things his elders on this planet have caused!

Bit harsh On the young lad Al

Old Navy.
14 of my branch perished.
Hard to forget.
Nothing to do with this lads generation of course, but it's still indoctrinated into Argentianian kids that the Malvinas are theirs.

;