Wee Man - not going anywhere

Fraser pours cold water on Arsenal move
Ryan Fraser has played down talks of him leaving Bournemouth to join Arsenal in the summer.
Fraser said: 'I’ve got a year left. There’s a very good chance I’ll be here next season. If that’s that then I’m going to try my best as I always do and I’ll enjoy it.
'I love the group here and the fans. There’s no bad side to what’s happening. There’s a good chance I’ll be here next season and I’ll try and beat my assists record next season as well.'

So because their fans are allegedly bellends, Aberdeen as a club should suffer in relation to any deal for Fraser. Really? Grow up.

Well I was talking about their fans if you didn't notice. Anyway what is 'Aberdeen as a club' if it's not their fans? If we're getting all grown up about things I realise that it wasn't all of their fans that were being bellends but then again it's just back and forth on the internet isn't it so I doubt anyone is going to go bankrupt off the back of my post.

In all honesty I'm not bothered what we get for him let alone Aberdeen - I stopped being concerned about transfer fees long ago because there's sod all I can do about it.

Money/Business...........Somebody come on here and tell me what Boscombe have got ' for one £19 Quid portion' of the 19 Million Squid they paid for Solanke....sorry but the question cannot be left hanging on a hawthorn bush in Strawberry fields forever ! If we are going along with our beloved Football club being a 'business' we need those contracted by Max Denim to control the ' finances' to start apportioning the pennies in an ever so slightly more shrewd manner!
Berlimey....at 19 million ...for a club of our background( buckets) we should expect some kind of IMPACT, reasonably quickly from the player, an attempt at Imposing Himself at the least ! At that kind of Money, the 'settling in' and 'nurturing for the future' doesnt quite wash the dishes does it.
If I read that he is being sent out on loan to Dipswich or Blunderland next season I think I will Eat Dartmoor and Spit Rocks!
When we signed Ted Mac......he scored about 20 goals in a relegation season.....after doing the same at York......
I dont think its Solankes (or any player in a similar position ) fault....its just a silly ' Business 'Model' thingy '.
Will you please stop banging on and on about Solanke? Some plyers (Brooks, Lerma) will hit the ground running, others (L Cook, Solanke) might take a while to get it.

Its got nothing to do with business models. Its about developing players and bringing their confidence out. Even if the coaches are Eddies mates ;-)

I see now he is up for the PL Player of the Season award! Listed alongside the usual suspects....not sure if this is the Players Player Award? If so....how good is that!

EDIT: bit strange....the Sky Sports News banner now has removed his name, so who knows!

Will you please stop banging on and on about Solanke? Some plyers (Brooks, Lerma) will hit the ground running, others (L Cook, Solanke) might take a while to get it.

Its got nothing to do with business models. Its about developing players and bringing their confidence out. Even if the coaches are Eddies mates ;-)

Exactly this! Solanke has come here with a small injury, he has also had Wilson and King ahead of him and doing well. Young player still, wish Bill would give him a chance!

Serious! Deadly....I see things as I see things...not entrenched in the sheep like trance that most PL afficionados are in! Football in its original concept is F#cked ! I put my thoughts out unfiltered because I know there are millions that see it the same!
I speak to fans of Newcastle quite often! Hear them and learn!
I'm not sure i'd regard Newcastle fans as the font of all wisdom tbh Bill.....:D...but thats just me...perhaps you know a few that are smarter than the average 'toon' fan........:geek:

I'm not sure i'd regard Newcastle fans as the font of all wisdom tbh Bill.....:D...but thats just me...perhaps you know a few that are smarter than the average 'toon' fan........:geek:
Dunno, most Geordie fans I know are as knowledgable as they are passionate. Real football fans.

Oh ! Ok then Rob you have spoken...and I will tend to listen when you speak as you talk sense......so time for me to just shut it ..and we will see what pans out!

Ryan Fraser. I really do hope he stays but should he leave, then I wish him well. Ipswich would have given everything to keep him were they able to because he set the Tractor Boys alight and they recognised his star was rising. We are probably now in a similar (not identical) position to ITFC, but it's heartening to hear that Ryan himself can see himself playing another year.

Ryan Fraser. I really do hope he stays but should he leave, then I wish him well. Ipswich would have given everything to keep him were they able to because he set the Tractor Boys alight and they recognised his star was rising. We are probably now in a similar (not identical) position to ITFC, but it's heartening to hear that Ryan himself can see himself playing another year.
I wouldn't welcome that at all, as I said earlier it has to be a two way thing and surely we can't afford to lose between 15 and 20m?

I dont wish any player Well that leaves us...other than those in the twilight of their careers ..like Pugh! If Fraser or Ake leave.. they can damage us in fufure contests...common sense that.( Ritchie....rest My ! ) I wish them the very worst of Luck!
And guess what ...I cant possibly get sh#t for that guys because. ... because its ' Business ' now.....and as you know there is NO Sentiment in Business! HA!

Last edited:
Not really sure i get the Ipswich comparison tbh.......personally i'd rather sell now than let him run his contact down....if he does decide to do that however there's no guarantee Eddie will play him.....we know what he's like regarding commitment.

Not really sure i get the Ipswich comparison tbh.......personally i'd rather sell now than let him run his contact down....if he does decide to do that however there's no guarantee Eddie will play him.....we know what he's like regarding commitment.
A lot of Ipswich fans didn't want to see him go. A lot of Cherries fans don't want to see him go. A lot of Cherries fans would give everything to keep him. Similar, not identical.

;