Well Done AFCB Recruitment !

Yes, I meant that West Brom are probably going to finish second but that we have the potential to compete with them for that spot. Fulham will run away with the league, I would go as far to say that along with the Wolves side that got promoted, they have the best squad to have ever played at this level.
100% agree

We also have given WBA a 4 point head start

Dont rule out QPR having a good season, and surely Sheff Utd will slowly start to recover, but in their case, they have given us a 7 point head start, which I don't think they'll make back.

Around £43M in parachute payments
Up to £21M for Danjuma.
Surridge £2.5M or £5M

Lets call it £5M to appease the optimistic.

So that is £69M ish.

Let's hope our friendly loan continues, as I still make it around £100M in debt, without touching this seasons wages.

Let's hope the [players we have signed take us back to the promised land, because if they don't...well you know the rest.
I thought you said the friendly loan was being called in Al....no need to worry about touching the wages as that's what the parachute money is for....the parachute gives us time to get our wage bill under control after being in the PL....not for splashing out on players...... it's not 45m this season either.

100% agree

We also have given WBA a 4 point head start

Dont rule out QPR having a good season, and surely Sheff Utd will slowly start to recover, but in their case, they have given us a 7 point head start, which I don't think they'll make back.
The bookies make us favourites to win the play-offs. Fulham are clear favourites to win the Championship.

Nice day out in Wembley next May ? Yes please !

I'm enjoying these early morning posts( I'm a 'morning person' as described by a Forum poster)...
Seems to me that apart from a few negative, but probably some just trying to be flat calm and honest posters... most of the morning Forum implications are that Fulham and WBA are shortly to be caught up and overtaken by the newly injected and Hyped up Cherries squad...
Of course this squad really needs this ' high press pressure' .. as does Mr Parker, our string puppet manager 'on loan' from Thunderbirds......but no wait.. I'm off to the bathroom mirror now...to make a date with myself to come back later with some different and hopefully more positive angles .. as basically we is less than 5 points behind the Biggie Baggies and Full of It..so its Go Go GO ! :loser:

I'm enjoying these early morning posts( I'm a 'morning person' as described by a Forum poster)...
Seems to me that apart from a few negative, but probably some just trying to be flat calm and honest posters... most of the morning Forum implications are that Fulham and WBA are shortly to be caught up and overtaken by the newly injected and Hyped up Cherries squad...
Of course this squad really needs this ' high press pressure' .. as does Mr Parker, our string puppet manager 'on loan' from Thunderbirds......but no wait.. I'm off to the bathroom mirror now...to make a date with myself to come back later with some different and hopefully more positive angles .. as basically we is less than 5 points behind the Biggie Baggies and Full of It..so its Go Go GO ! :loser:

I don't think anyone is implying that.

Suddenly, and in a change of way some on here perceive things, they now choose to believe we have spent £4M, rather than take the official "Undisclosed" line.

Funny how people use the English language to suit.

So we sign decent players for a cost, which you insinuated we wouldn't the other day so you're changing your negative angle to let's see how they get on? Basically you'll always find something to pick at.

Which leaves Brooks the only right winger, albeit an inverted one. An injury to him and we're playing someone out of their preferred position.
I recall Morgan quoted as being able to play across the front three positions. Hopefully a stand in or replacement on the right for Brooks if he doesn't perform well.

Suddenly, and in a change of way some on here perceive things, they now choose to believe we have spent £4M, rather than take the official "Undisclosed" line.

Funny how people use the English language to suit.

£2.5m + £1.5m = £4m
is that not correct?

Credit where credit is due... I've been negative towards Hughes and Blake, and still have my concerns, however, they seem to have delivered on getting players through the door, and seemingly good ones...

I'm not getting too excited though just yet as we need to see what Parker can really do now... They say any new manager needs 3 windows to really build his own team... Parker seems to have been given a lot in his first window, so time for him to really deliver now (not that I've not been impressed by him so far)...

I recall Morgan quoted as being able to play across the front three positions. Hopefully a stand in or replacement on the right for Brooks if he doesn't perform well.
I think we've got a few that you could say the same of, Stan and Anthony as well, but all preferred on the left. I can't think of many times I've seen Stan on the right and thought he's looked comfortable. I wonder if Christie could fill the Brooks role if needed?

I don't think anyone is implying that.
No Worries then...its only a game...maybe we shouldnt think too hard..the players are lucky to be back playing with some folk still dying from Covid or Brexit...

...must have a quick peep at the Brexit thread now...get the latest from the ' you know who' pair ! Bday

We shoulda kept Scrimshaw....he was the man.....was gonna be my new S******e or G*****g....I'm fookin devastated...
....oh well at least Parkers had a prolific dabble in market.. a good buzz of incomers around the postcode.!

We shoulda kept Scrimshaw....he was the man.....was gonna be my new S******e or G*****g....I'm fookin devastated...
....oh well at least Parkers had a prolific dabble in market.. a good buzz of incomers around the postcode.!

He’s a carbon copy of Surridge Brian, he’s in the loan cycle period at the moment. In fact you might want to pop along when Scunny play down at Exeter and Bristol Rovers so you can tell everyone how he was tearing L2 a new one in a couple of years time when he’s sat on our bench :)

He’s a carbon copy of Surridge Brian, he’s in the loan cycle period at the moment. In fact you might want to pop along when Scunny play down at Exeter and Bristol Rovers so you can tell everyone how he was tearing L2 a new one in a couple of years time when he’s sat on our bench :)

Good shout...I'd love to give that a go..but Covid is getting in the way of things around here
.. 3 family with it now...so stuck in isolation for a few weeks...can't even get to local non - league..

...but I will be avidly following the Cherries annihilating Barnsley next week....who needs Scrimshaw with the new array of 'stars' eh .. :cuppa:

;