Steve Fletcher

Fletch has been given a new role at the club cementing his position in the new Scott Parker regime.
He is to be Technical Resources Director and is responsible for:
-Cones (movement of)
-Balls (strategic placement of)
-Bib distribution
-Retrieval Services (of various small items of rubbish and miscellaneous litterage)
-Whistle shining
-Shin pad distribution
-Changing room Hygiene services (removal of mud, gum & associated sporting debris thereafter)
-Sanitation servicing (ensuring toilets and wash basins are of professional standards)
-Ego Massaging (exaggerated praise mechanisms to be implemented for both insecure and egotistical playing staff)
-Car Park ticketing
-Sandwiches and associated bread products
-Milk
-Fist Pumping (to be engaged passionately at the end of first team matches in front of stadium customers)
- Badge Kissing (to be engaged as above)
-Errrrrr
-That’s it.

1625387184429.jpeg

Special jumping training sessions to show players how to jump 3 feet in the air whilst maintaining your head at the same level as it was when you were just standing there.

INTERVIEW WITH A LEGEND
Premiering at 7pm tonight
WATCH HERE -

We talk to Cherries hero Steve Fletcher about his entire career - THAT goal, of course, comes up but find out more about the man who made that possible! You won't want to miss it

The Big Man took some stick from some of our fans in his early days, but stuck at it and became a fans favourite and one of the few who when they kiss the club badge meant it.

One of the best moves when he was brought back to our club and had a great game against leaders at the time Wycombe Wanderers.

I'm sorry Fletch, you did galvanise a spirit into the club that sees us where we are now, and I was critical of you in the past.

Not the best at putting the ball in the back of the net, but his mana has played a big part in seeing us where we now are.

AFCB, a PL team, again.

Who would have thought it?

I'm sorry Fletch, you did galvanise a spirit into the club that sees us where we are now, and I was critical of you in the past.

Not the best at putting the ball in the back of the net, but his mana has played a big part in seeing us where we now are.

AFCB, a PL team, again.

Who would have thought it?

Critical, never! ;) :grinning:

;