West Brom ticket moan

blandford_cherry

UTC Legend
Alluded to this briefly in a thread last week but cannot find it.

Have maximum points so literally ordered at 10am last Monday, paid the £3 postage/booking fee, website says delivery in 1-2 working days, we are now on working day number 7 if they even arrive tomorrow.

Tried calling the ticket office - no answer, queue number 28 and then 19 when I tried again.

Emailed the fan liaison officer Liz Finney - no response.

Unable to get to the ground much before kick off Friday due to work and can’t collect before then which I shouldn’t have to worry about or do anyway

All a little frustrating isn’t it. Can anyone else make me feel any better and tell me they are in the same situation.

same happened to me for chelsea game - I waited 1.5 hours on the fone to be told they were in the collection tray for no specified reason. annoying.

same happened to me for chelsea game - I waited 1.5 hours on the fone to be told they were in the collection tray for no specified reason. annoying.

Not so bad for the folk that live closer to the ground (not that they should have to collect anyway).

Before the pandemic barely ever had any issues

Have maximum points so literally ordered at 10am last Monday, paid the £3 postage/booking fee, website says delivery in 1-2 working days, we are now on working day number 7 if they even arrive tomorrow.

Tried calling the ticket office - no answer, queue number 28 and then 19 when I tried again.

Unable to get to the ground much before kick off Friday due to work and can’t collect before then which I shouldn’t have to worry about or do anyway

All a little frustrating isn’t it. Can anyone else make me feel any better and tell me they are in the same situation.

I had the same issue. Started at number 9 in queue got to 5 in 15mins then held there for 45 mins before finally got through after a total of 105mins.

(I also had ordered at 10am on 26th)

Was told they were behind because of Chelsea and MK Dons !

Was then told that my ticket had been printed this morning and should be with me within the next two days!!

I expect the club will blame, incorrectly, short lead times.

They are obviously struggling.

Perhaps they are struggling, I’m sure they probably had to wait for some guidance from the league before they could put them on sale hence they went on sale less than 2 weeks before the game, they’ve released on sale dates of the next few home fixtures which helps.

Just don’t advertise 1-2 working days on the ticket website if they can’t keep to it and communicate that there are delays but they’ll arrive in time

The club tweeted out that tickets have been sent out today.

;