West Ham away

Depends if we take the full allocation, but being both London and first away day I'm not sure these will get to general sale

Also think it went to zero points last year, I'd guess you'd be ok, but some big signings at the time the ticket sales dates come round could change things :) .

It did go to zero last time and we also didn't take the full allocation. We didn't sell out west Brom first game last year too if I recall but I reckon this one will be quite popular. If they take the full allocation I think you're in with a decent shout.

There will be loads of tickets available: people away on holidays, shambolic trains (they always are in August), work commitments for those in the hospitality/leisure sector and a soulless venue means it won't be much of an attraction. We also have more 'local' away fixtures this year than I can remember so it being in London rather than the north or Midlands doesn't make it stand out.

I would have thought this will go to 0 points... Apart from the obvious ones, all away games went on gen sale last season...

I don't think WHU is that attractive a fixture for a lot due to it been in the lifeless London Stadium and there is bugger all around it.

My guess is you'll have no trouble getting tickets for it...

;