West Ham friendly

Overall we look much the better side.
Not sure how that second offside goal wasn't flagged by the linesman though.
Every time we go forward we look like we could score.
And to be fair, we're probably the best team West Ham has played so far in preseason; they may have been a bit unprepared in the first 20 minutes.

First Half thoughts
Ok so we let them back in to it but how good do we look in this formation going forward? Danjuma and Stanislas with license to roam look unplayable at times. Wing back suits both Smith and Stacey down to a tee. Solanke looks very comfortable playing as a line forward in this set up. Also Rico has been brilliant at the left side of the back three. A very positive half.
Not so positives
Gave away two sloppy goals. But we are playing pl opposition and this back three has undoubtedly never played together before. Apart from that the only negative really is Lerma who looks off the pace compared to the others and is in my opinion not moving the ball fast enough, play is often breaking down with him.

Preseason is always hard to make judgments on but if Billing can be mildly competent this half he has to start ahead of Lerma next week.

Honestly the live chat on the YouTube stream makes me embarrassed to be a human being. Is that the level of intelligence we are at these days ?
Shame you can’t turn it off, very annoying and nothing there worth reading !

Honestly the live chat on the YouTube stream makes me embarrassed to be a human being. Is that the level of intelligence we are at these days ?
Shame you can’t turn it off, very annoying and nothing there worth reading !

As someone posted above, get on the West Ham website stream. It’s so much better and has normal commentary.

I thought it was a wind-up.. playing internationals with Covid still around....
...so I googled it... and f√ck me...they are !
My missus is boiling with rage about Sports going ahead here at home.....her doctor still insisting she 'shields'...until October.
I am unable to attend Liskeard v Bodmin tomorrow night as a result.
But..Travers and Begovic can still travel.
I hope Bosnia and Ireland get beaten heavily !..and England if they play.

If you're upset about internationals you'll be livid to find out Sunday league is going.

;