What is Eddie doing these days.

ask a serious question, get stupid answers. honestly... get a grip folks.

Basically you want me to stop posting then?

It's the other peoples' humour that keeps me reading the site, it sure as shite isn't the nonsense spouted about the team and tactics. Especially now Neil has taken his rather erudite observations elsewhere.

btw.

I'd avoid the NEJ if I were you, it's just music, not much about AFCB.

...sadly the lack of going to games especially the away trips has meant a loss of connection with the game. Even watching on TV you are only able to see what the cameraman or match director wants you to...all those 'did you see moments' and the closeness of the action has gone and now where are all the fun things??

...sadly the lack of going to games especially the away trips has meant a loss of connection with the game. Even watching on TV you are only able to see what the cameraman or match director wants you to...all those 'did you see moments' and the closeness of the action has gone and now where are all the fun things??
Moments like the 95th minute equaliser at Watford and the late Danjuma winner v Bristol City would have done much to build a connection for the fans towards Tindall had we been in the ground to celebrate them.

;