What is going on...?

It was only last week the team was being praised for the effort put in when down to ten men.
Also you need to add ‘the hell’ in your post title.

So we have had Cookie talking about the £40m player attitude; the bizarre debacle with Billing and now we have Mepham talking to the Ohec about the need to stick together as if we fall apart our season is over...an odd comment which could indicate that not all is well.

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/19028340.cherries-need-stick-together-says-defender-mepham/
Think your reading far to much into this, its standard player ballshite after 2 losses

There is some irony that these type of interviews are done, with all the cliché statements, to reassure supporters that players care and are dedicated etc, but almost always backfire because they are easily twisted.

I must admit , I find Danjuma incredibly frustrating on social media. I follow him for training pictures and general “interesting” stuff but he makes out like he’s going to war before a game FFS and how much he’s missing playing etc.

The modern player I suppose but then to be offside 4 times in the first half!

There is some irony that these type of interviews are done, with all the cliché statements, to reassure supporters that players care and are dedicated etc, but almost always backfire because they are easily twisted.

Heard it over and over again last season. Usually followed by another underwhelming display.

Actions over words please boys.

I must admit , I find Danjuma incredibly frustrating on social media. I follow him for training pictures and general “interesting” stuff but he makes out like he’s going to war before a game FFS and how much he’s missing playing etc.

The modern player I suppose but then to be offside 4 times in the first half!
'That makes out like he is going to war' is for the benefit of his followers, you included, because he obviously feels like if he doesn't he will be vilified for not caring enough. It's modern day badge kissing.

To be fair those offsides were debatable, plus his runs looked well timed to beat defenders, just the pass was too delayed, so wouldn't put it down to him.

;