What to expect in September

simonhpieman

Star Player
Not long to get business done, perhaps many players leaving.

What will our team look like? Will Eddie still be in charge? Not even seen Eddie's post-match yet.

Is there any point dissecting this awful season and seeing what went wrong? Certainly Eddie had a big hand in the worst streak in recent history.

At least we definitely know where we'll be now.

Anyone know when the fixture lists come out?

My main worry is that some of the ones I'm looking forward to will be behind closed doors.

Top 2 next season!?

;)

Both played well today but not enough sadly.

Villa scored in the 94th minute against us - knew it would come back to haunt.

I know Eddie deserves a bit of time to make a decision but the reality is we don’t have much time to waste. In order to plan for next season we need to know if Eddie plans to be with us

I know Eddie deserves a bit of time to make a decision but the reality is we don’t have much time to waste. In order to plan for next season we need to know if Eddie plans to be with us
He alluded to this in his interview. But of course it’s the board’s decision so he can’t be presumptuous. Doesn’t sound like he wants to be replaced though and neither should he be IMO.

Eddie will have had a pretty good idea of what he wanted to do after today... Now it’s time for him to confirm to himself thy he still wants whatever it was he was thinking...

Personally I hope he speaks with Max et al tomorrow morning and opens with.. “I’d love a go at getting us back up, if you’re still happy for me to be in charge...”

What they need to plan in September is.....if it is their desire and intention to get straight back up or in the next couple of seasons...is to organise a Stadium to suit first and foremost the status of being in the Championship....something a good bit bigger than Port Vale ..two divs below that!

Top 2 next season!?

;)

Both played well today but not enough sadly.

Villa scored in the 94th minute against us - knew it would come back to haunt.
Normally I'd have been delighted about Watford coming down with us. But you're far too decent!

We will also need to decide what players are more suited to the Championship than others.

Take midfield for example. In the PL, I’d have Gosling over Lewis Cook for his battling qualities. In the Championship, where hopefully we are on the front foot more, I think it will be more suited to Cook.

Certainly that’s what their previous Championship form has suggested

;