When are the December TV fixtures going to be announced?

I'm liking that Brighton move. That kick off time reminds me of absolutely robbing them with that Fletcher pen :ROFLMAO:. Personally I think it's the best time for Brighton away on the piss assuming the trains are working.

Going too be a pain in the **** getting to Brighton for a 12-30 ko on the train

It was virtually impossible two seasons ago if you couldn't get to Bournemouth Central early to make kick off.

Hopefully, Southern Railways are not doing as much track work over Christmas/New Year this time...

...at least we all know where the pub is in Barnham after last season :cheers:

I'm liking that Brighton move. That kick off time reminds me of absolutely robbing them with that Fletcher pen :ROFLMAO:. Personally I think it's the best time for Brighton away on the piss assuming the trains are working.

It is if you don’t have a 20:30 flight out of Gatwick, long wait now

It is if you don’t have a 20:30 flight out of Gatwick, long wait now

Park in Lewes and go there for a couple of hours after the game. It’s a really nice place with things to see, independent coffee shops, good pubs and decent places to eat. It is inside the free travel zone and the queue for trains in both directions is much shorter than going the other way.

Park in Lewes and go there for a couple of hours after the game. It’s a really nice place with things to see, independent coffee shops, good pubs and decent places to eat. It is inside the free travel zone and the queue for trains in both directions is much shorter than going the other way.

Yep have done this 3 times, miles better.

;