Which player departure would hurt you the most?

Topfarrier

UTC Legend
Friday afternoon it's anounced that we've accepted a bid for a player....which one would you dread it being?.......Danjuma would sting a bit but losing Lerma now would seriously upset me :eek:.....i can't believe he's still here.

Friday afternoon it's anounced that we've accepted a bid for a player....which one would you dread it being?.......Danjuma would sting a bit but losing Lerma now would seriously upset me :eek:.....i can't believe he's still here.

yeah, surprised there has been more speculation around Lerma. Strange one really.

the club has said all of them are for sale so if we get decent money and we're as financially desperate as we're led to believe then any player leaving is surely good news?

the club has said all of them are for sale so if we get decent money and we're as financially desperate as we're led to believe then any player leaving is surely good news?

Where did they club say all of them are for sale?

I can see the club saying if the right offer comes in a player will be sold. That's the same for everyone. Surely if the club were that desperate for money we'd have accepted the offer for King last week from the Spanish side? Or from West Ham two days ago?

I agree with most - probably Danjuma, Cook and Lerma, in that order (Cook is only second as I think it would be easier to get a decent CB in on loan / within budget - replacing Danjuma's goals would cost alot more).

On a personal level - Rico. Because I have a man crush.

Jamie Vincent. I can see us going on a terrible run and missing out on the play offs if he's sold.

Or David Brooks. Owes us a fully fit season.

Yes , And we’ll shoehorn in someone who isn’t a defender into his role and wonder why we then end up unbalanced and missing set piece and crossing ability ....

Where did they club say all of them are for sale?

I can see the club saying if the right offer comes in a player will be sold. That's the same for everyone. Surely if the club were that desperate for money we'd have accepted the offer for King last week from the Spanish side? Or from West Ham two days ago?

isn't that the same thing?

for once we're playing hard-ball over a transfer, plenty of interest for The Migraine King and we're not rolling over at the first offer. Spanish side? West Ham can do one.....

Jeff and Arnie, btw

;