Who hates us the most?....Watford or Stoke?

Topfarrier

UTC Legend
Impossible to answer I know seeing how both sets of fans are absolutely obsessed by us ...so perhaps we should instead think about which of the two we hate the most given that they are playing each other......I'd be fine with a draw but I really don't want Stoke to win any game and wouldn't care less if we never played them again....I'd probably miss our games against Watford tbh so if push comes to shove and I had to choose which team picked up the 3 points as painful as it would be to wish any luck to the poisonous pricks I would have to say Watford!.....that's how much I dislike Stoke.

I don't really give a toss about Stoke. Sh*t club, sh*t town, sh*t fans, sh*t accent. We beat them more often than not it seems and then I don't really think any more about them until we play them again.

Stoke. Crap facilities. At least Watford really made improvements, although they took a lot of nudging.

I enjoy our 'rivalry' with Watford it's usually entertaining when we play them and some good banter. Stoke I don't care about, seems to be based on one game with our nasty tactics which is rather rich coming from them.

There have been a few clubs that I have disliked over the years. Stoke, Middlesborough, Leeds and Millwall being at the top of the list. Every club has some obnoxious fans who spout vitriol at any other club that is probably better than them. Recent Watford fan's comments would probably put them high on the list. However there is only one club I love. AFC BOURNEMOUTH!!!

Watford is just pantomine banter, and its always good to go there.

Stoke no just no. Everything about them.

I dont hate anyone, thats just ridiculous, but I find nothing to admire in Stoke, and never have done.

The way their fans treated Wilson, will never be forgotten either.

TBH I am still amazed that we have become relevant enough, to even register on their radar.

...are Stoke and Watford twinned? they both have a lot in common being brownholes on this country's landscape and over run by chavs and spivs!

...apologies to Candystripes and Mark WFC who seem like decent types from their clubs fanbase..

Whilst I agree with every word - please refrain from these unpleasant comments.

You'll upset Brian!

And me :grinning:

There at uni, met many great locals - remember going to a football match is different to living somewhere.

Most pretty genuine, I've come across plenty of 'two bob snobs' who live in their Bournemouth bubble and have never gone anywhere else in their lives.

The Watford thing is just online basically - real life there's nothing there.

As already said, Wolves is the only place we've had any real trouble in many years now, far as I recall. That walk back to the station gets nasty.

Believe around the same time, one chap from another club playing there get jumped and almost died from his head injuries.

Seems We are obsessed with Them equally.. on the Forum at least!
Which one of them do We hate most! ..I think that's what its more about really...oh..and what about Burnley?

None of those bother me....I'll go instead with Manu, Liverpool, Arsenal, Rangers and Celtic...Swindon and Bristol Rovers don't get Xmas cards either!

Last edited:
...are Stoke and Watford twinned? they both have a lot in common being brownholes on this country's landscape and over run by chavs and spivs!

...apologies to Candystripes and Mark WFC who seem like decent types from their clubs fanbase..

In real life most supporters of most clubs are decent.

The keyboard warriors behave as they do on social media because they do not have to face the consequences of what they write or meet the people that they malign. It's disassociation from reality that snowballs when posters jump on a bandwagon and unite against a perceived injustice or engage in disguised, but obsessive jealousy.

There is a complex and technical term that sociologists use to describe this. It known as North Stand Chat.

This syndrome is characterised by delusions of grandeur, a sense of entitlement and transference of the financial sins of their club's owner onto other clubs. Sadly, it often results in sufferers engaging in idolatry that manifests itself in the worship of donkeys masquerading as professional footballers.

Despite the majority being great, It's the minority of twåts and wänkers who stick out. Don't I?

In real life most supporters of most clubs are decent.

The keyboard warriors behave as they do on social media because they do not have to face the consequences of what they write or meet the people that they malign. It's disassociation from reality that snowballs when posters jump on a bandwagon and unite against a perceived injustice or engage in disguised, but obsessive jealousy.

There is a complex and technical term that sociologists use to describe this. It known as North Stand Chat.

This syndrome is characterised by delusions of grandeur, a sense of entitlement and transference of the financial sins of their club's owner onto other clubs. Sadly, it often results in sufferers engaging in idolatry that manifests itself in the worship of donkeys masquerading as professional footballers.

Despite the majority being great, It's the minority of twåts and wänkers who stick out. Don't I?
...kids of today eh?

;