Wilson addons - An apology.

AlGard

UTC Legend
I did say we owed Coventry 350K for Callum's appearance for England.

I will now humbly amend the FACTS to this.

25 appearances - 50K
50 appearances - 50K
Promotion to PL - 100K
25 PL appearances - 50K
50 goals - 50K
England appearance - 50K..All reported wrongly this week.
Sell on - 15% over £2M

Just thought I would clear it up for you all.
Sorry for the wrong info. It happens.

You now have the 100% facts,

I did say we owed Coventry 350K for Callum's appearance for England.

I will now humbly amend the FACTS to this.

25 appearances - 50K
50 appearances - 50K
Promotion to PL - 100K
25 PL appearances - 50K
50 goals - 50K
England appearance - 50K..All reported wrongly this week.
Sell on - 15% over £2M

Just thought I would clear it up for you all.
Sorry for the wrong info. It happens.
You now have the 100% facts,

So the fee has hit the maximum that it could possibly have reached given the clauses?

Still an absolute bargain.

The only fact is that Coventry will receive £25,000 in respect of Callum's first full England cap. Everything else is made up Mitty speak.

Was the £15m Operating Profit or actual profit? I know the first season they said Operating Profit of £5m which probably means there was a loss in year 1.

Wrong or not, I'm just glad that they didn't gamble a third of a million on an england cap when that was so very far away, the same reason I fond the 50 Prem appearances so strange. They expected us to drop down, everyone expected us to drop, turns out we aren't Yeovil

Coventry telegraph copied from the Guardian. WRONG!

So obviously Mark Hornby, Coventry City's Head of Marketing and Communications and 24 years a Sky Blues fan has gone back to the Coventry Telegraph and/or gone onto Twitter to point out the error. He has done that hasn't he Al?

After all, if you were the MarComms Director of a football club you wouldn't want your local paper to claim that you only got £25,000 in compensation when you actually stand to get £50,000.

So obviously Mark Hornby, Coventry City's Head of Marketing and Communications and 24 years a Sky Blues fan has gone back to the Coventry Telegraph and/or gone onto Twitter to point out the error. He has done that hasn't he Al?

After all, if you were the MarComms Director of a football club you wouldn't want your local paper to claim that you only got £25,000 in compensation when you actually stand to get £50,000.

Wouldn't you want to claim a £15M operating profit, when you actually were down £93M?

;