Wilson in the England Squad.

Here is the proof from Sky, with a little edit. :grinning:

ENGLAND TEAM NEWS
Team to play USA: Pickford, Alexander Arnold, Keane, Dunk, Chilwell, Delph, Winks, Alli, Lingard, Sancho, WILSON, AFC Bournemouth

Subs: Rooney, Kane, Butland, Walker, Henderson, Sterling, Barkley, Rashford, Stones, McCarthy, Dier, Loftus-Cheek.

Decided to go tonight as enjoyed watching Lewis cook make his debut. Odd seeing Callum warm up while kris temple interviews fans and leads the pre match media coverage before the game. Not many cheers when callum’s name read out!

This feels like the first AFCB England cap to me - no disrespect intended to Lewis but Cal has earned this through his AFCB career (shout out to Cov). I've got everything crossed for him.

Agreed. Lewis Cook came to us so highly touted it felt almost inevitable that he would likely get a cap sometime and I'm not sure we can claim to have been a huge influence on that.

Although not a product of our youth team Wilson had so much more developing to do before he was anywhere near ready for the England team, not to mention coming back from two very serious injuries that would have reduced many other players to not quite the same as before.

He isn't technically one of our own but it feels like he is.

Looking forward to this ...many years since I said that about an England friendly .. good luck Callum

;