Wilson

I disagree I think it is realism to suggest Wolves are bigger club than us and paticularly around the Midlands where Callum is from. Yes players may or may not choose to go to a club because of history etc.... but some might do. I also mentioned that Wolves have the cash to throw at him and also Wolves is not too far away from his home town where hos family are. Hence why I said it isn't impossible.
I think the points about his family and the location may be relevant but other than that I've not seen much to suggest that it will come down to anything other than money.

I just don't really agree that players move due to the perceived 'size' of a club unless it is one of the mega clubs. Especially a club that has done sod all for so long. We've only lost Matt Ritchie in three years and that was because he apparently trebled his wages despite all of the 'size of the club' platitudes he doled out in the local paper.

Last edited:
Find me five players that accepted a lower pay packet to move to a club (outside the absolute elite) with which they weren't personally connected (former player, boyhood supporter etc) because the club offering less pay had more supporters/won something a long time ago.

As SDD says, in the case of Wolves it would come down to money and almost nothing else. If they wanted to double or triple his salary he might indicate he would like to move but I would expect the same if that offer was from any other PL club. That isn't to deride CW as being particularly mercenary, I would expect the same from almost every player.

C'mon man, just cut it out. You have conned your way back on to the site, and it's friggen' groundhog day.
So, with as things stand at the moment we will, very likely, have Wilson, King and Gosling missing for Sunday, so can I presume that having only Moussett and Stanislas up front this will convince you of getting something at Everton. Bearing in mind there will be no option on the bench to change anything in the striker department.

So, with as things stand at the moment we will, very likely, have Wilson, King and Gosling missing for Sunday, so can I presume that having only Moussett and Stanislas up front this will convince you of getting something at Everton. Bearing in mind there will be no option on the bench to change anything in the striker department.
So you base this on a few pics taken 3 days before the game?
At the end of the day we gave Surman for Gosling, I think its very unlikely that King and WIlson dont play, but hey what do I know

LOL different account..same clueless guesser....:D....Poor Minty...you really must be the most gullible person alive...training ground pictures ffs...:ROFLMAO:

LOL different account..same clueless guesser....:D....Poor Minty...you really must be the most gullible person alive...training ground pictures ffs...:ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE

It may well be premature and indeed funny. But I find it strange that in most gallery pictures on COWS the camera usually picks up most of the squad either directly or in the background. In this case there was no Wilson, King or Gosling which I find somewhat disturbing.

Now SSN suggesting that if Higuain deals falls through, Chelsea will pay £50m for Callum. Sky usually has some basis for the chatter - and if there really was a bid in this region, SELL! Much as I like Callum, this would surely be excellent business (then get Maupay ... £20mn??).