Callum Wilson

Will be gutted if that’s how it turns out, but I think you're probably right. The fact we’ve gone fairly big on Solanke sort of suggests to me that someone is on their way out.
Problem is if Wilson goes and until Solanke is fit, we’re a little light up top. Not sure Mousse is the answer...

Would be absolutely gutted to see him go, but if he does he will certainly have earned his big move.

Can see him staying until the end of the window though as Solanke is injured till February.

I really think there is a bit of unnecessary panic going on here. Chelsea are after Higuian. Once they’ve offloaded Giroud and Morata then they might come in for Cal.

Don’t see a deal being done this window. If it does it’ll be for a huge fee. We aren’t going to pay £19m for Solanke and sell Wilson for £20m!

v Chelsea shows his potential. Can't expect any level of consistency from players that get so little game time.
Yep agree. I was thinking today that Ibe is another who’d benefit from a prolonged run of matches. Can’t be easy to hit the ground running after 2-3-4 weeks without a start.

He’s going nowhere... we’ve just lost Defoe and by all accounts Lys put in a shocker today... Eddie needs 4 strikers and Solanke is not a Wilson replacement...

Eddies said in his post match interview he’d lost both Gosling and Wilson for this game so assuming injuries...

Nothing to see here...

I think he stays, not good enough for any of the top 6 imo

He’s going nowhere... we’ve just lost Defoe and by all accounts Lys put in a shocker today... Eddie needs 4 strikers and Solanke is not a Wilson replacement...

Eddies said in his post match interview he’d lost both Gosling and Wilson for this game so assuming injuries...

Nothing to see here...
Eddie said after the Watford game that Wilson had a knock. Expect Gosling feeling the effects of coming back after his knee op.

;