Callum Wilson

No it isn't. I can only assume that the absence of these three players does not alarm you at all. When we could be going to Everton with just Moussett, Stanislas and Sturridge as our main striking trio with no options on the bench.
I'm sorry Minty i don't mean to laugh but only a complete mug would make an assumption based on training ground photo's......seriously...:D Minty i do find you amusing sometimes.....keep up the good work.

If ' Sturridge' gets lost ...most clubs including us would try him out!

I expect too ..if Joe 90 changed his user name to Cherrybright he would at least give Rose Tints a fair trial!
There are Dorks....and then some!

No it isn't. I can only assume that the absence of these three players does not alarm you at all. When we could be going to Everton with just Moussett, Stanislas and Sturridge as our main striking trio with no options on the bench.

King (illness), Wilson (hamstring), Fraser (calf)

ARE ALL EXPECTED TO BE FIT FOR THE TRIP TO GOODISON PARK.

Sorry to shout be jeez atleast read the tweet properly.

Look up, it's right above you, it has very little credibility, yet strangely a lot more than yourself

50 Million, sell?? I'm less sure, we don't need to and why not invite a bidding war. If we are trying to say we won;t be bullied on price or the cheap option, then accepting first offer isn't conducive to that

Wolves, deluded? Yes I said that, as much in response that they consider themselves to be equals in the transfer market to Chelsea, a team that recently won stuff and regularly play in the Champions League

It matters not Which strikers we take to Goodison... for we are Afc Bournemouth....we score when we like.....we score when we.....oh shut up Bill ..and take those Rosy's off!

Thinking straight for once;
Ok...Clyne is not enough...we need some more defenders..if Callum goes ......that's what I want to spend it on!

If it really did go to the 50m mark, I would be seriously thinking about going for it. I love Callum but think that is a case of cashing out at a premium moment. And I am sure we could cover him with what we have, assuming Solanke really is a month away. But we could also get a couple of very decent players in across the pitch too. Very tempting.

If it really did go to the 50m mark, I would be seriously thinking about going for it. I love Callum but think that is a case of cashing out at a premium moment. And I am sure we could cover him with what we have, assuming Solanke really is a month away. But we could also get a couple of very decent players in across the pitch too. Very tempting.
Problem with making a big sale is that afterward, everybody jacks up their price when selling to you. Barcelona's move for Coutinho after selling Neymar being the biggest example (and probably ripoff).
If we sell Wilson for 50m, whoever we try to buy to replace him will magically be valued at close to 50m.

I wonder if we did it the other way around. Paid almost 20 Mill for Solanke so if anyone came knocking for Wilson we could say well if Eng U21 striker is worth 20 then Eng senior Striker has to be worth ... ...

Big sale skewing the market, Neill Blake is like the Premier League Lehman brothers

;