Callum Wilson

CW has a real dilemma. Does he go to Chelsea, pick up £100k per week but knowing full well the club will want a 'global' star as their talisman come next season? Would he go to Spurs, again knowing he'd 100% be playing 2nd fiddle to Kane? He would of course get Champions League football at both and the kudos that brings with it. Or; does he go sideways to WHU where he'd be #1 choice and where there is now genuine investment and desire to get European football? As an Iron I'd like him to see him at our place, but if you think you'd get £75m for him then tbh you've no chance!

Spurs and Chelsea are both in with a very strong chance of winning something in the next five years. West Ham would be an outset bet at maybe picking up a cup. Medals are something that players value from their career.

If he went to Chelsea and smashed in a a bunch of goals in the second half of this season he'd be their number one striker. I'm not sure he can do that but strikers need a little arrogance to them so he may well believe that being fed by the midfield they have there, he could do it and cement his place.

Kane seems to be on the radar of the Spanish giants so if one of them prise him away, unlikely but not impossible, then he could find himself as the number one striker there.

Given his age, this would be his one shot at this and so if all the offers were on the table I would be a little disappointed in him if he didn't back himself to make the step up. Even given my doubts at to whether he can.

CW has a real dilemma. Does he go to Chelsea, pick up £100k per week but knowing full well the club will want a 'global' star as their talisman come next season? Would he go to Spurs, again knowing he'd 100% be playing 2nd fiddle to Kane? He would of course get Champions League football at both and the kudos that brings with it. Or; does he go sideways to WHU where he'd be #1 choice and where there is now genuine investment and desire to get European football? As an Iron I'd like him to see him at our place, but if you think you'd get £75m for him then tbh you've no chance!

Think that might be Eddie’s idea, he wants Wilson to stay.

It's going to be a good opportunity for young players through the academy to show their quality," says Pochettino

Mauricio Pochettino says losing Harry Kane until March through injury has not affected Tottenham's plans in the January transfer window.

Kane sustained ligament damage to his left ankle in the closing moments of Spurs' 1-0 home defeat to Manchester United at Wembley on Sunday after competing for a loose ball with Victor Lindelof and Phil Jones.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...injury-will-not-affect-january-transfer-plans

Liverpool Echo. Check last para.

Tottenham are reportedly eyeing Divock Origi as a possible replacement for their striker woes.

Harry Kane has been ruled out until March while Fernando Llorente is apparently keen to leave.

As a result the Express say Origi is among the players on Spurs’ shortlist with Jay Rodriguez and Callum Wilson also mentioned.

On a scale of 1-100 on my will-this-happen-o-meter, I can happily rate this minus 27,000,000,000.

;