With no game this weekend. What to do?

Non League for me too - taking the kid to Leighton Town v Biggleswade United, Midlands Spartans League (same as Wessex League).

£5 to get in, wondering if the Spanish league bloke from Sky will be there - as he's something to do with BU. Top Bedfordshire derby :rotfl:

Popped over today....better late than never only to realise we had been there before. Has there always been a charge for the garden? The missus claims not, I can't remember yesterday yet alone the last visit.

What a stunningly clear day. The back drop of the Purbeck hills was absolutely beautiful. If there was a day in the year to get out and appreciate a few things on our doorstep it was today.

If not driving to the northwest for a game, might as well drive for a weekend with Mrs B. Primary for the Saturday night of 6 say racing series at the Manchester Velodrome, Jason Kenny. Laura Kenny and multiple world and Olympic champions. First time ever at such an event, just brilliant
Also took in my favourite pre match curry house on the curry mile, the Manchester history museum, a pint in a small real ale bar, and a few other niceties
All round great weekend, but looking forward to Leicester next week

walked from my house in wimby, to poole quay via happy bottom, rushcombe bottom, the roman road to upton heath, thru upton, around holes bay, thru hamworthy, over the old bridge to poole quay. had a terrible pint, got bus home. roll on next weekend.

;