With! No thread on the accounts yet?

You call us denialists. Some of us are just not that bothered if we go back to where we came from. We've seen them in the lower leagues before and know its nothing to wet your knickers over.

There's f*ck all we can do about it even if it was. What have you done about it other than whinge about it on here every year and insult people who refuse to wet their bed?

No comment

Shockingly shallow supporter. Hang your head in shame.

Hang on:

As at 30 June 2019 the Company owed its parent company A.F.C.B. Enterprises Limited, a company registered in The British Virgin Islands, a non-interest bearing loan with a book and fair value of £99,944,000

Of this £100m £41m is repayable in August 2020, £26m in January 2024 with £33m on demand. Hopefully Max won't want his money back in August. We sold Tyrone last year to 2/3 clear the previous year's loss. Does that mean we will have to sacrifice someone else come the summer,

Of this £100m £41m is repayable in August 2020, £26m in January 2024 with £33m on demand. Hopefully Max won't want his money back in August. We sold Tyrone last year to 2/3 clear the previous year's loss. Does that mean we will have to sacrifice someone else come the summer,

That's what I was thinking but didn't think it was worth a further meltdown. I guess a couple of player sales may well have been on the cards to service it. I haven't looked at the last set of accounts to see if that £41 million repayment was there. If not and Max realistically wants it back it might be a problem.

There's so much we don't know.

But to suggest we sold Tyrone for X million should clear Y part of debt is rather simplistic.

If we go down we're fckued.

If Max wanted all his money back and we got relegated to the Championship and there was an aim to not owe anyone any money. (This is all hypothetical).

I would have thought by selling players we could relatively easily get to a zero bank balance? (Plus parachute payments, presuming this doesn't change due to COVID-19 outcomes).

Whether the players remaining or brought in afterwards would be competitive in the Championship would be a different question.

You can't sell all your squad to clear a debt and hope to rebuild from scratch and be competitive in the Championship.

I don’t understand the bed wetting. If Max decides he wants out, we would clearly find ourselves back in League 1 or 2 or perhaps looking at a Phoenix club further down the pyramid. That’s true whether our debt to him is £10 million or £100 million, because there isn’t much prospect of trading our way out of even the smaller debt if we get relegated.

I don’t understand the bed wetting. If Max decides he wants out, we would clearly find ourselves back in League 1 or 2 or perhaps looking at a Phoenix club further down the pyramid. That’s true whether our debt to him is £10 million or £100 million, because there isn’t much prospect of trading our way out of even the smaller debt if we get relegated.

Precisely. Since our rise we've always been in debt to the owner and bang in trouble if he ever gets bored. We still are.

You can see why the directors seemingly don’t now have the appetite for a new stadium when year on year match and season ticket income is down by £300k! This could indicate there’s not the level of market demand/interest that some think there is.

You can see why the directors seemingly don’t now have the appetite for a new stadium when year on year match and season ticket income is down by £300k! This could indicate there’s not the level of market demand/interest that some think there is.
To be fair I think we’ve had to reduce capacity further to bring our disabled areas up to a better standard. The fact is all our matches are selling out so the fall might also be a result of less corporates being bothered or simply a lack of cup games.

He added: "Shortly after the year end, the club sold three players for a profit of £22.6million."

Then we bought Billing for £15M, Danjuma £18M , Kelly £14M, Stacey £4M.
Stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
Relegation will see the demise of the club due to the complete fools doing the day to day running.

You think a conurbation with over half a million people in it isn't going to have a football club?

Tbh the prospect of a phoenix club starting again in non-league sounds like a laugh to me. No other set of supporters would have had anything like the ride we would have.

Not sure if someone like YouGov has done a study but I'd wager the top three "supported" clubs in the conurbation are Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea

He added: "Shortly after the year end, the club sold three players for a profit of £22.6million."

Relegation will see the demise of the club due to the complete fools doing the day to day running.
The only alternative is to have a poorer cheaper squad and bounce up and down like Norwich. But bedshitters like resevoir think we should have a title winning squad

The only alternative is to have a poorer cheaper squad and bounce up and down like Norwich. But bedshitters like resevoir think we should have a title winning squad

We have a poor expensive squad at the moment who are in the relegation zone.
And ffs think of your own insults rather than copying mine, you have no mind of your own do you, just boring and obsessive about me.

You've added about 10m onto those fees compared to reports at the time, any evidence for doing so?

;