Wolves Away Will Be Moved to Sunday 22/3.

paul49

UTC Legend
With Wolves 4-0 up going into the away leg at Espanyol they are all but through to the next round which will take place on 12/3 and 19/3.

So playing on the Thursday before our game our match will have to be moved to Sunday 22/3.

Why hasn't the ticket office flagged this up?

After Liverpool walloped Barca 4-0 without two star strikers Last season and Barca beat PSG a couple of Years ago, it would be unwise to confirm any tie is over after the first leg.

After Liverpool walloped Barca 4-0 without two star strikers Last season and Barca beat PSG a couple of Years ago, it would be unwise to confirm any tie is over after the first leg.

I already have my ticket for the Saturday fixture at Wolves. As TC says not too difficult for the TO to including a warning on the purchase screen. I can't see Wolves in their present mood letting in five in Spain.

I already have my ticket for the Saturday fixture at Wolves. As TC says not too difficult for the TO to including a warning on the purchase screen. I can't see Wolves in their present mood letting in five in Spain.

Agree but prob a standard print template. Anyway, as they have var in europa cup, it may still be Saturday!

I think most fans would be aware of Wolves involvement in the cup and our game may be moved.
Or do we all live in our own little bubble?:utc:

Note that the 12.30 TV game vs Manchester Utd might also move to a Sunday if Man Utd get through to the quarter finals

Wolves ticket came today with a note about possible change. Not unreasonable given it isn't AFCB's fault. The curse of Europe or the curse of tv is outside of their control.

Aren't tickets usually printed by the home club and sent anyway? If it's on a Wolves branded ticket there's your answer.

Re the Sunday from today

Solent

Confirmation from the club of this news from last night. We’re expecting kick off to be 2pm, but not yet finalised.

Last night

CHERRIES: With @Wolves progressing in the @EuropaLeague, #AFCB’s trip to Molineux in the @premierleague set to be pushed back to Sunday, March 22nd. Details still to be confirmed.

From 12th March to 22nd March, Wolves will play 4 times, ours being the final match.

Four games in 10 days ? Maybe we could, for once, take advantage.

Read today that they've played 46 games or something ridiculous this season (the most in the league)

Whilst only using 20 players in the league (the least)

I'm not a massive fan of Wolves and how they go about their business but you have to admit they've done well this season, again.

The danger will be Nuno automatically jumping at a "top 6" job but then, what is the top 6 now?! Wolves could easily be in the mix for the top 4 next season IMO

;