WORST THING ABOUT 2020?

If that your biggest problem in 2020 I think you should get out more .............or not, and wear a mask and wash your hand and stay away from people and.............come to think of it, stay in and watch youtube, .......check out the cats playing the piano and the bloke with the raccoons, they are g8

...worst thing is that this pandemic is how much it shows us about the state of the planet and the abilities to unite as a global unit to preserve humanity unilaterally...without ideology...discrimination....judgement...envy....power crazed idiots...ignorance....

we have completely lost touch with how we should change to survive!

...worst thing is that this pandemic is how much it shows us about the state of the planet and the abilities to unite as a global unit to preserve humanity unilaterally...without ideology...discrimination....judgement...envy....power crazed idiots...ignorance....

we have completely lost touch with how we should change to survive!
If something like this pandemic is not enough to change people's attitudes towards each other then I fear that nothing is. I am less optimistic that humankind will be able to preserve a habitable climate for ourselves in the years to come now than I ever was.

The selfish way some people are acting during the pandemic has just served to confirm my suspicions that we are indeed all doomed ! :confused::wave:

Bold choice that Billy.

Well when you are in isolation from March until August following medical/government advice and the only exercise you get is from back gate to garden, 50 times every day in that time, the surroundings get a little boring. ;)

We had to cancel going to a friends special anniversary on Jersey and a weeks holiday there because of it.

Also a cruise in June to Iceland which we were looking forward to, but that was cancelled on medical advice before we knew of this virus and eventually cancelled altogether because of it, the ship we would have gone on was the Queen Victoria which was one of the ships seen in our local bay.

So none of you missed the chance to go to your football, for some home and away games?

Now if you ask about 2019! That’s for another time.

Well when you are in isolation from March until August following medical/government advice and the only exercise you get is from back gate to garden, 50 times every day in that time, the surroundings get a little boring. ;)

We had to cancel going to a friends special anniversary on Jersey and a weeks holiday there because of it.

Also a cruise in June to Iceland which we were looking forward to, but that was cancelled on medical advice before we knew of this virus and eventually cancelled altogether because of it, the ship we would have gone on was the Queen Victoria which was one of the ships seen in our local bay.

So none of you missed the chance to go to your football, for some home and away games?

Now if you ask about 2019! That’s for another time.

I know Billy, I was only kidding. Here's to 2021 :cheers:

No football, no chance of getting to London for various stuff.

On the plus side, loads more art works finished, and of course the twice weekly Zoom catch up with fellow travellers on the AFCB Magic Minibus!

;