WTF has gone wrong..?

SteveJonesLegend

Fans' Favourite
I know we all knew we were poor and we might struggle to pull something out the bag after the restart... But no one expected this...

No shots on goal (i'm not including Ake's lame header V Palace) in 3 games... 2 at home...!!!
No passion...
No urgency...
No creativity...
No fight...

WTF have they been doing for 3 months??? We look like we have actually given up and accepted our fate...

Fine, I accept we're going down now but go down with a fight FFS... That XI that started the game should be SO much better than we currently are... Why have we not had ONE SHOT at goal???

.. and after todays shower of sh*t, we still find ourselves level on points with 3 other teams and 1 off of Watford...

Genuinely speechless at this fall from grace...!!!!!!

I know we all knew we were poor and we might struggle to pull something out the bag after the restart... But no one expected this...

No shots on goal (i'm not including Ake's lame header V Palace) in 3 games... 2 at home...!!!
No passion...
No urgency...
No creativity...
No fight...

WTF have they been doing for 3 months??? We look like we have actually given up and accepted our fate...

Fine, I accept we're going down now but go down with a fight FFS... That XI that started the game should be SO much better than we currently are... Why have we not had ONE SHOT at goal???

.. and after todays shower of sh*t, we still find ourselves level on points with 3 other teams and 1 off of Watford...

Not that speechless......

He's totally lost the team for whatever reason. They won't openly say it and neither will he. But CLEARLY he has. They've been an utter embarrassment for most of the season. I think Ed needs to go now. We've shown no fight...

No passion...
No urgency...
No creativity...
No fight...

Gosling shot was on target, get your FACTS right :)

Haven’t posted for over 4 years and have enjoyed the ride, however can’t believe how poor we have become this season, we started the premiership playing the way we did in the championship with fast attacking football, yes we lost a few but always had a go and were exciting to watch, last season our identity seemed to change to a counter attacking style, this season it seems we have had no identity whatsoever no clear way of playing add to this some poor signings we are probably going down. At least we own the stadium and have a fantastic training complex for our future players as a legacy from our time in the premiership and at least we didn’t waste 30 million on Liverpool rejects or 9 million on a left back that gets replaced by a right back !

Desperate need for someone to get hold of their b o l l o c k s and squeeze very hard. In these three games I can think of only two players who can come out of it with any credit, Brooks and Ake, and even Ake had bad moments tonight though I think that was down to covering a very poor captain cook.
Need passion, desire and we are devoid of both.

I think we were okay this season until the Palace away game when they had one sent off and we were pedestrian at trying to break them down and lost 1-0. Then the wheels came off.

Too many passengers who have no affinity or interest in our club.

Can I also say that the jittery advertising on this site is ruining it. It makes the Echo look stable.

Unfortunately I was posting before the turn of the year that we had a number of players coasting on their bloated wage packets. Happy to cruise through games without a care in the world as long as they could return to their expensive car and drive off into the sunset. Zip all professional pride.

Then in a year of transition of rebuilding with a big focus on younger players we’ve had a lack of leadership in the squad. So the youngsters, who have been in their protective bubbles in youth football have looked like lambs to the slaughter.

They just don’t look like a team, no partnerships, no spirit.

No formation or system looks like getting the best out of enough players at anyone time to make an impact. Individually with a different balance to the side they all look great on paper. Just not altogether with this balance of players looking to build and develop and other players happy to coast with eyes on other things.

Haven’t posted for over 4 years and have enjoyed the ride, however can’t believe how poor we have become this season, we started the premiership playing the way we did in the championship with fast attacking football, yes we lost a few but always had a go and were exciting to watch, last season our identity seemed to change to a counter attacking style, this season it seems we have had no identity whatsoever no clear way of playing add to this some poor signings we are probably going down. At least we own the stadium and have a fantastic training complex for our future players as a legacy from our time in the premiership and at least we didn’t waste 30 million on Liverpool rejects or 9 million on a left back that gets replaced by a right back !
Do we own the stadium?

;