Wycombe Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth - 2 To Go!

Everything bad:
-commentary a joke
-we are being outplayed by a team who will be fighting to stay up in league one next season
-we have far too many technically gifted players who have the strength of a wet paper bag. Brooks and Riquelme look like they’re going to sh*t their pants every time somebody comes near them.
-feel sorry for Surridge, at least he’s fighting.
-Pearson our only decent player.
-if the tempo of our play was any slower then we’d be standing completely still.
-Rico has the worst cross of any full back I’ve ever seen, there really is no point in him even attempting to put it in the box.
-scary how poor when you consider the money spent, Mepham 10m, Brooks 10m, Rico 10m..... how can players who cost this much look so incompetent?

Didn’t Mepham come from a championship side? I’m assuming if Eddie had his eye on him he performed well then? Why does he look so out of his depth?

I don't understand how Chris Mepham can be this poor. Not for the first time this season, he looks like we've dragged someone off the park pitch. Yet he's a regular Welsh international with years at Championship and PL level under his belt. Whats happened to him? Genuinely sad to see for his career, nevermind our prospects today.

Swansea and Barnsley both losing. If that stays the same, and we can turn this round, then we are guaranteed 4th place, and thus avoid Brentford over the 2 legs.

Everything bad:
-commentary a joke
-we are being outplayed by a team who will be fighting to stay up in league one next season
-we have far too many technically gifted players who have the strength of a wet paper bag. Brooks and Riquelme look like they’re going to sh*t their pants every time somebody comes near them.
-feel sorry for Surridge, at least he’s fighting.
-Pearson our only decent player.
-if the tempo of our play was any slower then we’d be standing completely still.
-Rico has the worst cross of any full back I’ve ever seen, there really is no point in him even attempting to put it in the box.
-scary how poor when you consider the money spent, Mepham 10m, Brooks 10m, Rico 10m..... how can players who cost this much look so incompetent?
I blame JT.

;