Wycombe Wanderers v AFC Bournemouth - 2 To Go!

When that attempt from Brooks didn’t go in, you knew it just wasn’t going to be our day.

Poor game as far as our team goes.

Again spent minutes passing sideways around our own half in stoppage time. When we do get it forward lo and behold we win a decent throw, but we used up all the time to take it. Sums the whole game up. Back to the brain dead football we saw at our lowest points this season.

Thanks for that. I can tell everyone that we were cruelly robbed of victory by terrible refereeing rather than being unable to match the worst side in the division. The only problem is if whether I can keep a straight face.

The two are completely different points, as I am sure you know. The players who came in were terrible...we should have put away about 5 chances. But I was talking about the referees performance.

A shameful performance. Some of those have probably have played their last match for us. I think the club have chosen a good weekend to boycott social media! Having said that abuse is never acceptable but criticism is.

Brentford have put their reserves out against Watford, so we can't be wrong can we.
No they didn't they started 9 players that started last week. Good win but I think its important to mention that Watford rested, Sarr, Jaoa Pedro, Chalobah, Kiko, Troost-Ekong and Cleverley went off after 20 minutes.

I get that it’s a balancing act in terms of keeping players fresh, avoiding injuries and getting minutes in for fringe players but this performance and losing 2 or 3 on the trot could easily have a far more damaging effect than anything else
Lose all continuity and rhythm

Lose all continuity and rhythm

And the psychological edge. Win today and next week and all Sky and the media would be saying about us would be “nine wins from their last ten” instead at best now what they will focus on will be “two defeats in three”.

Yes it’s how you twist it. But that’s exactly what the media and the opposition would focus on.

;