Yeovil Town v AFC Bournemouth- FA Cup Third Round

I thought that was a decent performance. With a thrown together side we still easily managed to look many classes above Yeovil. I thought we played with a plan, played some lovely stuff and Marcondes showed Rogers how it’s done. I really enjoyed that and the players looked for 90 minutes like they cared and apart from Nyland showed no complacency whatsoever. I like this cup team although Rogers might as well have been in the dressing room tbf.

Glad that we didn’t risk too many first teamers tonight, Yeovil were pretty agricultural at times.

When you look at how some other teams fared in this round I think credit is due to Parker, his staff and the players on the pitch. A professional performance all round.

:utc:

Could have been an early red for the Yeovil Town player, lucky boy to get away with yellow.

Well taken hat-trick by Marcondes.

Stupid mistake by Nyland to give them an easy goal.

Thought our team played well and basically apart from a few flurries from them were in complete control.

Satisfying to knock out Yeovil - I feared for serious injuries. Amused how they argued for a penalty - they don’t seem to understand the concept of full time, it’s not like rugby.

Overall a decent performance given the conditions and several players got game time too.

Pleased for Marcondes, think he offers a real attacking threat although hard to play him and Phil-bill

Satisfying to knock out Yeovil - I feared for serious injuries. Amused how they argued for a penalty - they don’t seem to understand the concept of full time, it’s not like rugby.

Overall a decent performance given the conditions and several players got game time too.

Pleased for Marcondes, think he offers a real attacking threat although hard to play him and Phil-bill
Very pleased for Marcondes goals, but I don't see him as a midfielder who can influence a game. Maybe he should be a No 10 ?

;