Zlatan's coming to DC...

At 34 he must be starting to creak a bit. Good one to have coming off the bench though, especially with a nice gentle start to the season.

With no champs league qualification for United, could this be a Friday night game? I think i am right in thinking they are bringing Friday games in this season? An easy sell for their new TV slot.

I can see it now...

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic Verified account
?@Ibra_official

My first game tomorrow for Man Utd. I came to watch King, he's a legend"

kirsikka - 30/6/2016 18:19

I can see it now...

?@Ibra_official

Not if he's off to the olympics as is rumoured.

How has this got so many replies, is there that many Man Utd fans on here

No one cares, we are in the Premier League (I have no idea either, but I'm enjoying it) now, we have to play against the best in the world week in week out

If you want to cream yourself over Man Utd latest signing, then bob off to their forums and do it

The Times reports that part of the deal is that he's demanded to play on the hallowed DC pitch.

Apparently as a young player he modelled himself on Fletch and wanted to become Swedish football's 'Garderob'*

*translation = Wardrobe

dutchcherry - 30/6/2016 20:47

With no champs league qualification for United, could this be a Friday night game? I think i am right in thinking they are bringing Friday games in this season? An easy sell for their new TV slot.

There are 10 Friday night games, it is not every week.

AFCB Ironman - 30/6/2016 21:04

kirsikka - 30/6/2016 18:19

I can see it now...

?@Ibra_official

Not if he's off to the olympics as is rumoured.

He announced this week he didn't want to be considered for Olympics selection. His international career is now finito.

;