AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - Sunday 2 pm

The one on Solanke could have been given, the three hand ball shouts from Dunk shouldn't be penalties though. But with the current handball law everything gets rightly shouted for as you never know what will happen on the VAR wheel of misfortune.

Forgot the one on Semenyo. “Seen those given”.

I forgot to mention Scott, I was wondering what everyone else saw in him that I didn't. In the last two matches he's shown enough, that even I can see it : )
He's now (metaphorically) head and shoulders above Philip in the midfield pecking order : )

With Andoni's coaching ability and his thinking outside the box, I'm half expecting Philip to start at centre-half on Saturday and Senesi on the wing as Semenyo-YO's replacement : )

I saw the match on a U-Tube stream which was a bit scrappy but clear enough and highlights on MoTD...and I agree up to a point that he and Maguire make mistakes...but no more than most...but thick prats cant see any meritocracy in their attributes because they follow the sheep in the media...and idiot fans of the likes of Manu and Spurs etc.
But these players seem to get into England squads ahead of ours.
And..Ive got my wind - up head on this Morno....
..plus alternating with carving up Faeces Book where I'm absolutely loathed around the Nation... collecting multiple bans over the last few years, which i regard as 'badges of honour'.
I think its you that's struggling with meritocracy.

Maguire has been shown up so many times at Dean Court, for Leicester and Man Utd, so the earlier posters are correct.

Playing for England however, very much like Pickford, whilst you don't think you'd pick them, they never let you down.

Interestingly Dunk hasn't quite made it at International level, see Belgium game.
U

I forgot to mention Scott, I was wondering what everyone else saw in him that I didn't. In the last two matches he's shown enough, that even I can see it : )
He's now (metaphorically) head and shoulders above Philip in the midfield pecking order : )

With Andoni's coaching ability and his thinking outside the box, I'm half expecting Philip to start at centre-half on Saturday and Senesi on the wing as Semenyo-YO's replacement : )
Not just you Table. The lasr 2 games were by far his best imho, which is great because I have been willing that to happen for him. At Wolves he visibly grew in cinfidence, and I thought he was a contender for MotM v BHA. With the absence of Christie, it meant he was in his preferred position I think (I'll let the tactic guys confirn that one).

Has got very much better.

The season will end far too soon for the improvers like Unal and Scott.

Not quick enough for Sinisterra, Adam's and Mepham and perhaps Fredericks.

After a very tough season, all of the players deserves a well earned break.

Fans expectations have been met with aplomb, after a difficult start.

Even though this season hasn't ended yet, I'm already waiting for the next one to start.

HALLELUJAFCB

;