Aleix Garcia

kirsikka

UTC Legend
Champions League qualified Villa (almost, anyway), Bundesliga champions Leverkusen, footballing behemoth Barcelona or car parked up AFCB. This young man could have a tricky decision ahead of him.

Never mind the competition, a bid only seems likely if we're going to sell Cook this summer.

Champions League qualified Villa (almost, anyway), Bundesliga champions Leverkusen, footballing behemoth Barcelona or car parked up AFCB. This young man could have a tricky decision ahead of him.

Never mind the competition, a bid only seems likely if we're going to sell Cook this summer.
Why would signing a defender depend on whether we sell a midfielder?

How could I ever be so stupid to think that he was a defender.

Answer: because the bloody article says he is
I don't like/believe a lot of what you said in the past but I was of the same opinion as you, the article said so.

Not sure others need to pick on Waz here, more the inaccurate article, doesn't help add credence to it if they can't get that fact right

Obviously Garcia is versatile, which makes him Andoni's kind of player. With Adams potential being more injured than fit, might not be a bad idea to bring in another player who can play in lots of places. I don't think cook's going anywhere, but Garcia looks like a decent player to bring in.

I don't like/believe a lot of what you said in the past but I was of the same opinion as you, the article said so.

Not sure others need to pick on Waz here, more the inaccurate article, doesn't help add credence to it if they can't get that fact right
Choose your own adventure!!

Read article, see defender, but wait, Kirsikka said midfielder. Do you

1) Post on here questioning the OP
2) Do a quick google search
3) Hit the bottle as it's always 5 o'clock somewhere

Choose your own adventure!!

Read article, see defender, but wait, Kirsikka said midfielder. Do you

1) Post on here questioning the OP
2) Do a quick google search
3) Hit the bottle as it's always 5 o'clock somewhere
No the OP made no mention of the players position, so we only had the article to base it on.

Re clickingvthe article, for me I had no time. Just finished work and went straight to cook dinner to look after my wife who is on antibiotics for a chest infection and my 2 year old. But you go ahead and critique if I should just read the article.

Sometimes people don't have the same time as you to pour over this site and posted links.

Versatile = Good signing.

He can play left back, whilst Dango goes in goal because Andoni has pushed Travers up front alongside Dom as we're only 2-0 up against Man City and that's how we see games out next season
: )
Love how your mind works....tbf I think it explains the shirts and general sunny outlook

;