Bernabéu

I don't think the sport of Football is holding up too well on the common decency front...THEY wannid RM in the Final and that's all there f√cking well is to it..Money talks and walks in this malarkey...tbh im fuggin tired of trying to get this point across.

Tbf, they did outplay BM, but Alphonso scored a wonder goal on the counter. It's not down to the "powers that be" that Tuchel's subs were incomprehensible and Neuer made an error that was absolutely uncharacteristic.

Fixed ...but having said that Kane was a waste of space and tbh Bellingham, although on the winning side, wunt much better...
How the f√ck Gazza Southgatinho thinks these two will pull up any trees in the forthcoming serious competitions against Europe's and the World's Elite Nations ..is for the Gods...dear oh dear !
Yeah, Kane who's scored 44 goals for Bayern this season and Bellingham who is Real's top scorer and favourite to win the Ballon d'or...useless...

Should've picked Sam Surridge instead.

Pleased Real won - my mate from school lives there, been to see a couple of matches. Lucky enough to see Ronaldo and Zidane in their prime, plus Beckham getting sent off and err.....Thomas Gravesen ;)

Germany have already got one team in the final - can't have too much crowing. Plus Bayern's home fans look lame - never seen home fans so passive when they score.

It's an English/ British tradition to pull people off a pedestal when they reach it...especially any that milk the Celebrity Culture....which is, alongside Woke and PC, systematically destroying the Nations potency.

Kane talks too much rubbish in interviews....know whut ah mean innit .
.... and if we want Bellingham to prosper in another long- term 'Bobby Charlton role' ..we need to 'keep his feet on the ground'... :cuppa:

Seems like match officials have admitted making a mistake in blowing the play dead for a questionable offside in the last minute of play which may have been a BM tying goal. Apologies were extended.

Seems like match officials have admitted making a mistake in blowing the play dead for a questionable offside in the last minute of play which may have been a BM tying goal. Apologies were extended.
Tight but offside wasn't it. Stupid from the lino though.

The thing is, I found it so predictable- even with a few minutes to go I always thought it was going to end like that. How often have Real Madrid done that? They’re masters at pulling the rabbit out of the hat. And I can see them winning it now tbh. Can I add them to my irrational grudges?
Technically they were handed said rabbit by the lino

Apologies if already mentioned but why were the whole crowd allowed to see the VAR and then the RM players were allowed to surround the referee when he was viewing their disallowed goal?

;