CYK?

jalalagood

First Team
Just had a haircut in Highcliffe, in the next chair was a youth team player with CYK initials on his training kit. Anyone know who he is? Not knowing is bugging me more than it should.

I rather think that footballers are easy pickings for hairdressers.

First you work out what is the most ridiculous cut you can think of.

Second you convince the player that the resulting car crash is "ahead of the trend sir, it'll be all the rage soon."

Third, you charge him 245 quid.

I was worried about the quality of footballer barnets after Ritchie left - he was our linchpin.

Fair play to Eddie though he's done some great business bringing in Vileda Ake and Moussett looks to have real potential. Steve Cook has come back a different player too so I think we've got some real depth in the squad now.

Ken Baileys Ghost - 4/8/2016 15:47

Second you convince the player that the resulting car crash is "ahead of the trend sir, it'll be all the rage soon."

I think the hairdresser was about to con him, but she asked what he had done in training today and he said that "we did education today".
She then must've had second thoughts.

...just because you still use a pudding basin and shears... :grin:

afcb_rednblack - 4/8/2016 16:49

...just because you still use a pudding basin and shears... :grin:

Everywhere I gooooooooooooh
People wanna knowooooooooooooooh

Where I get my haircut (Where I get my haircut)
So I tell them. (So I tell them.)

My mum cuts it. (My mum cuts it.)
With a basin (With a basin)
In the kitchen. (In the kitchen)..........................

Not sure youth team players would get away with a stupid cut, a bit like the black boots policy, no fancy dans allowed.

Marc Pugh's haircut is very near the definition of a "basin cut". It's good that he hasn't let Premier fame go to his head, looks as if he's still using the same basin as his League 2 days : )

;