How many points for West Brom?

clintclease

First Team
<p>Last season I had 12 away points at the beginning of the season.</p><p>This season I only have 8 away points at present.</p><p>I wonder what the requirement will be for West Brom away?&nbsp;</p>

I have a feeling it probably won't matter too much, I expect it'll go down pretty close to if not actually zero like most away games last season.

I think with it being the first game of the season and, with the new signings, there will be plenty looking to go to this one. Holidays do have an effect but I'd be disappointed if we don't sell out. I obviously have no idea how many people on a certain amount of points but my early guess would be 7-8 to start with.

clintclease - 11/7/2017 12:44

<p>Last season I had 12 away points at the beginning of the season.</p><p>This season I only have 8 away points at present.</p><p>I wonder what the requirement will be for West Brom away? </p>

It will depend on what allocation we request.

I agree. The club should ask for the full allocation as given this is our first game of the season and it is a relatively short journey the game will definitely sell out.

;