If Brighton stay up it'll be a travesty....

Topfarrier

UTC Legend
Easily the worst team in the league.....how they are above Huddersfield and Fulham god only knows.
Tbf i'd take players from both Fulham and Huddersfield but i wouldn't touch a single Brighton player....if anyone criticises our transfer policy again point them in Brighton's direction .....they've bought some absolute dross.....in fact every single player they've bought is absolute dross.

Easily the worst team in the league.....how they are above Huddersfield and Fulham god only knows.
Tbf i'd take players from both Fulham and Huddersfield but i wouldn't touch a single Brighton player....if anyone criticises our transfer policy again point them in Brighton's direction .....they've bought some absolute dross.....in fact every single player they've bought is absolute dross.

Didn't they even buy a player called Dross?

Sure I've seen a picture of him standing next to another of their players called Proper.

how on earth does dale stephens continue to steal a living as a premier league footballer?
i've never seen him have a decent game
today, he made gosling look like bryan robson

We musnt get too carried away with criticising their players.....ok they allowed us a 9 goal swing today..... but there are occasions when Knockheart, Andone etc..and Dunk play quite impressively, not often, but us not liking them doesnt lend itself to any truths! i.e. Dunk did wel! v MC. and we know of course how bad We as a team and some of our individuals can be.
A better measure will be against Saints......who I think with regret, will be back in the top ten under that manager next season .
But ...the pleasing thing is that Eddie can still turn round a bad run...a 9 goal swing away is quite something!

Oh ffs Huddersfield are easily the worst team in the league.

We were good today and they had a bad day.

It was a great result for us but tbh you’d probably say the same about Chelsea after we dicked them.

And for a Saturday night Brucie Bonus..north stand chat have started the twice annual “ smug Eddie “ thread ..already a four pager :wahey:

To be fair it's usually full of vitriol and abuse about EH with an occasional more balanced view. This time seems a lot more sensible. There's a lot of praise for him in there.

If Cardiff hadn’t been robbed by refs twice in the last month they would be going to Brighton on Tuesday where a win would take them ahead.

That said. Choosing between those two fan bases as to who you want to be happy is like being asked whether you want to burn to death or be beaten to death.

;