Injury News

Can’t see any Eddie updates re injury news for Sunday so anyone got any to pass on??

Think we’ve really missed Jordan I lately as Stan doesn’t look match fit to me at the moment so think he’s been brought back earlier than ideally Eddie would have liked.

Rumours that Ibe was out partying before the Newcastle game, and that he was being punished for this. Explains why he was able to play in an U23 game?

AFC Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe has revealed that Jordon Ibe, Marc Pugh and Ryan Fraser could miss Sunday's match with Tottenham Hotspur.
The trio of wingers have picked up knocks and will be monitored ahead of the Vitality Stadium clash.
The manager also revealed that Jermain Defoe is in his mind for selection against his former club.
"We have a couple of concerns," he said.
"I think Marc Pugh will miss the game, but we also have problems with Jordon Ibe and Ryan Fraser.
"We'll check them close to the game, maybe we'll have a better idea on if they'll make it the day before the game.
"They are doubts before the game.
"Jermain has looked good since he's returned from his ankle injury, he made a difference in the Newcastle game and he's certainly in my mind for selection."

Seems strange Ref Ibe, when he missed the Newcastle game he wasn’t apparently ‘ill’ but was on Instagram happily walking on the pitch pre match and then in the stands with Brad Smith, then he played in the under 23’s but now he’s ‘injured’....

There was a run of games where Ibe looked arguably our best player. Would be disappointing to see that progress thrown away.

NWCherries98 - 9/3/2018 09:56

Rumours that Ibe was out partying before the Newcastle game, and that he was being punished for this. Explains why he was able to play in an U23 game?

Or up and down the spur road in the Lamborghini he was in for the Newcastle game!

;