Jeff and Elaine. A love lost......

Lord Snooty

Fans' Favourite
Jeff looked winsomely into Elaine's beautiful deep blue eyes.
They were holding hands after a romantic dinner for two at a swish downtown restaurant.
"Honey, since you came into my life you have brought a tenderness I never thought I'd know. Each day we have spent together has been like paradise for me," he said breathlessly.
Elaine blushed and yet felt her loins bringing forth a need to embed herself in Jeff....eat from him....love him.
"Jeff," she whispered quietly in his ear, "Let's leave here and go back to mine."
Her wink of the eye, humorously given caught Jeff by surprise and yet he knew this was what he truly wanted. To hold her in his arms, to kiss her passionately and express his undying love. To be one with her.

Jeff could feel his heart beating faster as he called the waiter over for the bill.
"You know," said Elaine, "falling in love with you has been like one amazing, crazy Merry go round ride. You have given me so much Jeff."
Jeff looked again. Her deep scarlet lips and lustrous auburn hair making him feel almost dizzy with lust.
As he paid the bill Jeff noticed the waiter smiling.
"Great news Mr Mostyn, you managing to build your new stadium in Kings Park."
The waiter had uttered words that suddenly had a life of their own, almost brewing up a tempest of a storm. A storm that descended and enveloped the young lovers caught in it.

Elaine grimaced as tears fell from her eyes. In a voice trembling both with rage and betrayal she looked at her beau.
"You pig....you utter pig...you're building on Kings Park...how could you...how dare you....."
Jeff knew this was the scene he didn't want. Grasping her hands he almost pleaded:
"Ellie you know I love you, you know you are my shining star, but I had to make a choice. Sometimes out of the goodness of your heart you have to serve your community. Do the right thing. Follow what God would want you to do. Kings Park was the obvious choice my love."
Elaine stood up thrusting herself away from Jeff. Grief stricken she stormed out of the eatery.
She could not understand.
She could not understand.
Jeff looked at her as she left.
He wiped a tear from his eye. Despite their romance being over, he knew he had done the right thing.

[img=http://www.voicesofeastanglia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Mills-and-Boon-011.jpg]

Ooooooooooh.

The divorce could be messy!

He gets Kings Park and she gets Manchester City (and a move to Clayton)? Nice place Clayton. :eyes:

:afcb:

I was waiting on tender hooks for the moment they got back to Elaine's house.... she undressed and Jeff thrust his nose and then face between her ample boosoms and with a quivering ,exhaling voice said
"I f*#cking love you guys"

;