Kane injury / Wilson

From Spurs just now:
"Following assessment over the past two days, we can confirm that Harry Kane has sustained a significant lateral ligament injury to his left ankle following a challenge in our Champions League quarter-final, first leg win against Manchester City.

Investigations are ongoing and he will continue to be assessed by our medical staff over the coming week."

Any idea how long that might mean?

From Spurs just now:
"Following assessment over the past two days, we can confirm that Harry Kane has sustained a significant lateral ligament injury to his left ankle following a challenge in our Champions League quarter-final, first leg win against Manchester City.

Investigations are ongoing and he will continue to be assessed by our medical staff over the coming week."

If its anything like their stadium fiasco, it will be quite a while.

'Oh dear' marries 'Ffs.'... They met on this thread ! ... firstly, there is no way on this earth that Callum is good enough for England on current form... and sorry about this but King is from ...Norway! He doesnt have Blue eyes does he ?...so Gazza shouldnt be confused too easily eh ? Jeez!

I think a more astute scout/manager would rate josh kings all round attributes much higher

For me Callum been superior to josh this season although, since his injury,Callum hasn’t re-discovered his form apart from at Huddersfield. Makes you wonder how bad the “minor tidy up” knee injury was in January? It’s either feast or famine with josh this season.

Josh is the better striker overall, much better finisher.

I think I would be slightly more bothered than 'not overly' if Wilson were to be sold, but I get what you mean... I also get what folk are saying about King's attributes and on his day he can be awesome and unplayable, however, we've not seen many of those days this season...

Also, Wilson wins far more or our goal kicks than King... For whatever reason, be it strength I don't know, King never seems to be able to back into his defender and win the ball, seemaingly favouring an aerial battle with the defender, whihc more often than not, he loses.

At the end of the day, there is something wrong/unbalanced about our squad currently, and this summer will be a defining period in our ability to remain a PL team...

From Spurs just now:

When I did my ligaments in my ankle, it took me 4 weeks before I could walk without a limp. However, I didn't have a space boot and daily physio or whatever and I just went walking on it strapped up. Either way I'd expect probably 5-6 weeks, similar to Rico.

;