Las Vegas stuff.

It wasn't so long ago that any attractive woman walking along in front of the North Stand would be met (not from me btw) with a chorus of 'Get your **** out for the lads.' So in that respect Saturday was an improvement, naff though it all was.

Really? Who?
Quite a few judging by the 'likes'...but then it's not something that I crave...and it's not necessarily a reflection on reality...because I myself dish out 'Likes' quite freely....often for the posts of my not inconsiderable amount of detractors....I try to 'play the post'..not the poster...and tbf so do some of those.

I've largely, been unsuccessful, in my appeal to the core of the Forum....but i'll 'soldier on' for now..or maybe 'sailor on'....that's how most of my bad evolved as a carousing maritime lothario - with a cynical bent towards the popular trends in land - based Society.

It wasn't so long ago that any attractive woman walking along in front of the North Stand would be met (not from me btw) with a chorus of 'Get your **** out for the lads.' So in that respect Saturday was an improvement, naff though it all was.
Building sites were the same. wolf whistles and comments, some women lapped it up, but I believe its an offence these days.

I hope that Bill has arranged for Mungo Jerry to go to Vegas and sing at half time in a Golden Knights match and pick out a couple to spend a fortnight in a B+B in Boscombe.
That's weird, because I saw a guy in the stands at the Villa match today who looked like he might be Mungo Jerry.

Any chance of the ladies selling Community Draw tickets outside DC before kick off? Would beat the fella I usually have to deal with, drive up sales and enhance my match going experience. The wife might not let me buy alone though

;