Motd

Which could be good for us, since obviously Fraser was the standout player and we don’t need any more hype around wee man just now. His stats this season have been first class so at least MOTD didn’t whore him out to all and sundry.
Sounds as though he likes living here but would be open to a move to a big club. Can’t blame him and if we get top dollar for him I could almost accept it. We need to keep hold of him if it’s still a possibility though. Trouble is, he’s just had his best season ever and might feel that his market value is at its’ peak. I would suggest that another season with us could see his stock rise even further but it’s a risk for him of course.
Unfortunately we don’t have a ready made replacement for weeman. When Richie decided to move on we had Ryan in the pipeline. If anyone has to go it would be better if it was Callum with fingers crossed that Solanke comes good.

Unfortunately we don’t have a ready made replacement for weeman. When Richie decided to move on we had Ryan in the pipeline. If anyone has to go it would be better if it was Callum with fingers crossed that Solanke comes good.
Absolutely but it will be difficult for Eddie to stand in Ryan’s way if a dream chance is offered. It would hurt us massively should he go, you only have to look at the number of goals he’s been involved in this season.
I’d like Ryan to sign a new deal on better terms and if he does as well again next season, we can sell him for an absolute fortune then. Unfortunately Ryan needs to look after himself first and foremost, so I think if a big opportunity comes along this Summer he will be gone. I also don’t think Eddie is the type of manager to stand in his way, as long as the terms are acceptable to the club. Eddie knows better than most how quickly a promising playing career can be ended :(

;