Neto

Why are you saying this to me? Do you think I'm going to change my ways because you don't approve? Serious question.
No, I’m genuinely intrigued as to how anyone can spend so much money to travel to see their team in and not be fussed about missing key moments. If it makes you happy then you should obviously carry on, I just don’t get it.

No, I’m genuinely intrigued as to how anyone can spend so much money to travel to see their team in and not be fussed about missing key moments. If it makes you happy then you should obviously carry on, I just don’t get it.

Ok thanks for letting me know.

I wouldn't say Billing has shown much talent this season and Scott is still finding his feet. I think Christie has shown plenty of skill this season and is without doubt equal or better. So, no, I can't agree.
Billing is a luxury player imo, if you can fit him into a team as a second striker and find a way to cope with him going missing for periods then he will get you goals, if you want him to be on it for an entire ninety then he’s not that player unfortunately. In many ways I think he’s a player that plays in the wrong era, luxury players are almost becoming extinct now.

The issue with Scott imo is that he is very much a number eight, can’t play effectively as a six or a ten. The same as Christie so only one can play. Scott is undoubtedly technically more gifted but Christie is physically and tactically superior at this moment. Having said that I’d really like to see Scott given a run as an eight now that we are safe, if he doesn’t play he won’t develop in those other areas.

Yeah if I'm on the piss properly I, or one of my group, will go down and get the beers in and we might miss.second half ko.

The football is obviously the focal point of the day but I find it's best not to pin your entire enjoyment of the day to it. I don't miss as much of the game as that podcast guy does but I also don't think I've seen Dom Solanke score at Fulham despite being there for all of those games.
Each to their own.....

Billing is a luxury player imo, if you can fit him into a team as a second striker and find a way to cope with him going missing for periods then he will get you goals, if you want him to be on it for an entire ninety then he’s not that player unfortunately. In many ways I think he’s a player that plays in the wrong era, luxury players are almost becoming extinct now.

The issue with Scott imo is that he is very much a number eight, can’t play effectively as a six or a ten. The same as Christie so only one can play. Scott is undoubtedly technically more gifted but Christie is physically and tactically superior at this moment. Having said that I’d really like to see Scott given a run as an eight now that we are safe, if he doesn’t play he won’t develop in those other areas.
Yeah, I was just replying to a comment that Christie isn't that talented. Not sure that argument holds any water. You don't get a regular place in a PL team by running around like a headless chicken. If anyone wants to check his stats, they bear this out.

Last edited:
Lol why you getting so touchy? You can obviously do what you want, f**k what anyone else thinks. Just wanted to understand!

Do I sound touchy? Far from it, it's actually quite amusing. You have inadvertently stumbled across what I think about people telling me how I should watch football and summed it up nicely. It's quite odd that you thought I wanted your advice on the subject tbh.

I missed Bert Pitman's goal just before half time at Morecambe as my lad needed to go, it was injury time and they had a corner. I've hardly mentioned it to him since.

I have also missed first half kick-offs due to not leaving pubs in time, particularly at the Vetch, twice! Something to do with the number of away fans all arriving five minutes before kick off from the number of pubs nearby (not so many now), probably.

Haven't had a half time pint since the supporters club closed.

I missed Bert Pitman's goal just before half time at Morecambe as my lad needed to go, it was injury time and they had a corner. I've hardly mentioned it to him since.

I have also missed first half kick-offs due to not leaving pubs in time, particularly at the Vetch, twice! Something to do with the number of away fans all arriving five minutes before kick off from the number of pubs nearby (not so many now), probably.

Haven't had a half time pint since the supporters club closed.

Yeah tbf one of those Solanke goals I missed at Fulham was due to getting there late and not particularly booze related. I also missed the famous Steve Cook save and subsequent penalty (only goal of the game) at Norwich because the trains were delayed by four hours and I got there two minutes before half time.

I don't think I've eaten or drunk anything at DC for over ten years.

I missed kick off in the Auto Windscreens Final because the coach was late due to traffic, but the sound of 30k Bournemouth fans coming out of the stadium as we approached was amazing!

Very significant that he was dropped today. Sounds like the club will be in the market for a goalkeeper this summer.
Not too sure if we are reading a bit much into this?

Neto has done alright.

Travers got recalled and sat patiently on the bench.

With safety secured, Andoni gave Travers a chance.

We are unlikely to be able to get Neto off the books.

Travers, for his first game in a long time did pretty well, no howlers, but very similar to what Neto would have done.

Travers deserved a start, and was given one.

Had we been flirting with the bottom 3 I can't see this swap having been replicated.

Not too sure if we are reading a bit much into this?

Neto has done alright.

Travers got recalled and sat patiently on the bench.

With safety secured, Andoni gave Travers a chance.

We are unlikely to be able to get Neto off the books.

Travers, for his first game in a long time did pretty well, no howlers, but very similar to what Neto would have done.

Travers deserved a start, and was given one.

Had we been flirting with the bottom 3 I can't see this swap having been replicated.
Wow, I see he has two more seasons in his contract.

Not great, as he’s showing clear signs of decline IMO.

If you think about which positions in the team can be improved, this one has got to be top of the list.

Travers is still young and has to be given a chance.dropped after the 9 conceded at Liverpool by o Neill really shot his confidence. Play him until the end ofthe season and judge
Here he is....the poster who takes on a bet and doesn't pay, but disappears into the ether when called out!!!!

How ironic.

Welcome back Waz's 1 of 29 other usernames.

Oh how we have missed your orange tinted impetus.

How's Tindall doing, and will he be sacked by March?

;