New Back of the net podcast with Willo and Mozzer

No point.
Too many follow the Trev way ahead.
But trust me, it's so full of shi4 it hurts.
Hi Al, I'm more than happy for you to clarify any of Trevor's points and/or re-explain them for the benefit of Cherries supporters.

If you think it'd help provide a little bit of balance, you can either come on and explain your thoughts, or I'll be happy to quote any points written here on a video myself - don't mind which. (y)

Hi Al, I'm more than happy for you to clarify any of Trevor's points and/or re-explain them for the benefit of Cherries supporters.

If you think it'd help provide a little bit of balance, you can either come on and explain your thoughts, or I'll be happy to quote any points written here on a video myself - don't mind which. (y)

Over the weekend I will Sam. Thank you.
Very busy tomorrow tho.

Great fun this one!! @SamDavis excellent podcast’s Covid 19 trip down memory lane continues with an irreverent look at the past with Willo and Mozzer. An honour to be a part of the show.

Half football and half drinking stories. A great listen if you’vewondered:

what was said to Pulis in a Magaluf bar that made him try and break Aspinalls legs the next time they played...

or

who was the biggest drinking legend in the promotion team of 86/87

Oh...and some football stuff too...

Great piece of raw ,wholesale, Boscombe History...two great characters ...well led by Jeff and Yourself.
Plenty of Humour ! .

Another enjoyable watch. Team spirit in the side got us through so many tough games - bit like the 14/15 championship winning side.

I went to the 86/87 30th anniversary event at dean court a few years back and it was a great evening. You could see how well everyone got on with plenty of stories doing the rounds.

This reiterates there is life beyond the prem. It may not be a wealthy one, but rich in emotion.

You have a PM.

Taking on Watkins version of events in a podcast is pretty pointless as people have their set vision as to the story that unfolded.
I would throw myself open to accusations of making it all up by the haters.

The PM I have sent you offers the chance to read the documents I hold for your viewing. And offer I also send out to @SamDavis should you require it.

;