New kit

My Lad's arrived today and is the same. To me it's down to the opacity of the numbers rather than them being faulty. Probably the manufacturer of the numbers cutting down on how much pigment they put in to reduce the cost.

OK, thanks. You're probably right, although they don't cost that much make so only saving about a penny a number and less per letter. Good thing is this years shirt comes up true to size.

DJ - 28/7/2016 13:37

Is that not the old Premier League logo?

Exactly my thoughts. Maybe they will keep it on the numbers but I'd be very surprised if that's the case. Why produce a new logo and not use it

Sam AFCB - 28/7/2016 12:57

OK, thanks. You're probably right, although they don't cost that much make so only saving about a penny a number and less per letter. Good thing is this years shirt comes up true to size.

My fit's been good for the last 3 years- does you mean they're smaller or larger than before?

Earshot - 28/7/2016 13:48

Sam AFCB - 28/7/2016 12:57

My fit's been good for the last 3 years- does you mean they're smaller or larger than before?

Bigger than last years and about the same a promotion season.

cockbeard - 28/7/2016 13:43

Exactly my thoughts. Maybe they will keep it on the numbers but I'd be very surprised if that's the case. Why produce a new logo and not use it

I can't see that they've changed anywhere, but assumed they would to match the new sleeves.

Sporting id produce the sleeve badges, numbers & letters and only the sleeve badges are changing this season, I don't know if the numbers and letters will change next season.

[/QUOTE]

Well for the pre-order we were promised a dispatch notice via e-mail for 1pm for overnight delivery which hasn't happened.[/QUOTE]

My e- mail arrived yesterday and shirt arrived today. Great service as far as I am concerned.

DJ - 28/7/2016 14:04

I can't see that they've changed anywhere, but assumed they would to match the new sleeves.

Just looked on the Prem site, and they published the Handbook to the public on the opening day of the season, so I guess all will be revealed in a fortnight

Sam AFCB - 28/7/2016 14:06

Sporting id produce the sleeve badges, numbers & letters and only the sleeve badges are changing this season, I don't know if the numbers and letters will change next season.

Well that's good news. I was picturing lots of disappointed kids with out of date numbers on the back of their new shirts.

Strange for the Premier League to have a mix of new and old branding, the Football League have done a full change with their EPL re-brand.

inncll - 28/7/2016 15:17

Well for the pre-order we were promised a dispatch notice via e-mail for 1pm for overnight delivery which hasn't happened.

My e- mail arrived yesterday and shirt arrived today. Great service as far as I am concerned.

I love that our expectation of the club is so low that when one shirt turns up on time it's considered "great service".

Still no e-mail or shirt here.

;