New Stadium - Ticket Prices

Sandman2

Reserves
Spurs new stadium looks fantastic, but their supporters had better start saving now:

http://stadiumdb.com/news/2018/03/london_tottenham_reveals_the_most_expensive_season_tickets_ever

If anyone gets another survey from the club regarding preferences for our (potential) new stadium, someone please mention don't take the pi*s with ticket prices!!

...let this be a warning to all of us, when we are craving a new stadium...best to stay at Dean Court seems we can't fill it anyway?

Flipping eck Garbo - you might even convince me next - you have to look at West Ham and Spurs I guess, to appreciate what change means to prices and other aspects.

I reflect on the days when my dad was earning more at Poole power station as an engineer than any of the Boscombe players in the early sixties and almost as much as Bill McGarry!!!

I believe the club will be sensible and lower the ticket prices to get more in the door. 25,000 people will soon spend round the stadium which will push up the revenue

Maybe with a member card allow fans to top up with credit which can be used around the stadium on match days. Will be a good way to speed up queues on match days

Does anyone know how steep the stands are at Dean Court? The bumf from Spurs makes a lot of the fact that the rake of the stands in their new stadium is 34 degrees i.e. Much steeper than the Emirates with all that means for atmosphere. I'd be interested to know how that compares to what we have now.

If the stands are quite steep then I have to say the new ground looks fantastic. Really looking forward to going there next year (touch wood). Maybe our new ground could be much the same, just half the size.

Agree on the slope, very much enjoyed Chelsea where we felt on top of the pitch despite being in an upper tier. Have been to some places where despite being tiny you felt a long way away, not to wembley/emirates/west ham standards but still felt distant

edit: Near top at Pride Park, also Doncaster for example

On a side note, http://new-stadium.tottenhamhotspur.com/interact looking at their live webcams I cannot see how it’ll be ready to play any games in September/October! I know they have asked to play their first few games away but still!

;