NON AFCB SouthWest Referendum

Having seen the rise in knife crime map and seeing the combined area of the SouthWest is made up of all 5 areas within the bottom half in the country.

Whose for a referendum for SouthWest independence , Exiles will automatically have dual citizenship, The Cornish will need some work on their inclusiveness , but make damn good pasties, We have a Marine Base and Tank regiment, Major Ports. Hard Border with no risk to Mayday celebration agreement. Need to clean up Boscombe a bit and Exeter & Plymouth will have their parts to play. Rebuild the pub industries and increase establishments Real Ale micro brewries. Cider Farms are already established.

I propose Ken as Agricultural minister he seems to know a lot about compost and the likes, so needs to up his game on trade deals. For those in doubt, I've included a map.

Attachments

• knife crime.png
    knife crime.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 28
Include Somerset (commandeering the Thatchers farm) so the whole South West Coastal Path can be patrolled.
Fortify the river Avon to keep the heathens from Hampshire out.
Might be tricky to maintain a border along Cranborne Chase mind. Bit like Ireland :throw:
A tax can be levied on those coming in from the home counties for their holidays and second homes.

What’s with all the cornwall knife crime ..... rabbit poaching ?

I'm not sure the Cornish authorities have really grasped the whole knife crime figures thing.

Their figures are an estimation of thefts of plastic cutlery from low end cafes.

The statistics for theft of complimentary soap from hotels is a real eye opener as well.

btw, I'm up for the Minister of Agriculture post; I can provide my own wellingtons as well as a faint odor of slurry.

So which are we in this time, the South West, the South East or just South which this area probably is but doesn’t normally figure?

I second the Somerset inclusion, expansion of Cider Farms and fits well with the much needed Agricultural policy, Ken's going to have his work cut out, The Wurzels could provide the referendum campaign jingle, although their fondness for Bristol City could be a problem, Bristol obviously wouldn't be included cause even they don't know what county they fall under & despite all this talk about Bristol being the new trendy place to study and live, I visited recently and it's still a **************** hole.

Regarding possible objections from the Cornish I propose Jethro as chief negotiator, ideal to bridge the gap between Devon and Cornwall.

Last edited:
Interesting map in the detail. Bournemouth's is higher than normal, probably centered around Boscombe, but still only 5.1 per 10,000.

The most surprising was Norwich at 10 per 10,000, same as Milton Keynes and only a bit less than Luton.

;