NON: Brighton paying €250k transfer fee for a doctor

kirsikka

UTC Legend
On the one hand, seems unusual. On the other, if he can keep first team players available to play more than it could be their best signing this summer.

They did seem to be suffering from randomly collapsing legs in our match pretty much across the team. I wonder if he knows how to fix that?

The signing also reminds me we brought in that American chap to oversee our medical dept. I wonder how things are going with him behind the scenes?

The signing also reminds me we brought in that American chap to oversee our medical dept. I wonder how things are going with him behind the scenes?

Over saw the signing of Tyler Adams.

Tyler Adams multiple set backs since.

Assume he green lighted Sinisterra’s hamstring return?

Ryan Fredericks?

The thing of course with this role is we’ll only be aware of the negatives, there could be hundreds of positives.

Solanke for example apparently has been struggling all season and yet has broken the club record for goals in the division and is in contention for the golden boot.

Adam Smith is still running down the flank like he did 15 years ago when he was on a youth loan.

The whole squad keep performing week in week out posting a record points tally, despite obvious “fatique”…

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/jay-mellette.17899/#post-755146

It doesn't look great when you add them all up but I don't think you could put anything Fredericks related on him.

That said, he did join 1/2 way through preseason so I guess the next 12 months are where we really see what he's made of. Knowledge of the players and setup and input from the moment they come back from their summer break.

;