non - colin murray

yesyescherry

UTC Legend
all change at talksport - murray was always complimentary about eh and afcb

one of the best presenters on the station

https://twitter.com/ColinMurray/status/753215798546759680

not good news re takeover

my respect for colin murray has gone up even more, what a great stance

durham will an interesting one - he's always been outspoken about the sun - will he follow it thru?

But is there going to be another outlet for guys like Murray and Stan to move to? 5 Live does a lot of sport but not all the schedules. Maybe someone out there will realise there would now be a space for a proper good sports radio station, even if it's online only.

Murray will find work, he's a very good sports presenter. Maybe BT Sport or something, not sure. He won't remain unemployed though.

Which isn't meant to belittle him standing by his opinion. So many would quietly ignore the relationship to The Sun to take the easy option. Fair play to him.

My estimation of Colin Murray has just rocketed upwards.

He's stuck by his principles despite the consequences.

I hope he goes back to 5Live....

Always liked him - when you get used to his slightly idiosyncratic delivery he's superb - suspect he'll pick up more TV sports work - ITV4 and Eurosport, if not BT Sport.

Now he would be a good scoreboard operator, also an able deputy for teamsinthetunnel.
Yeah, go home Stan Collymore. : )

table - 13/7/2016 19:41

Now he would be a good scoreboard operator, also an able deputy for teamsinthetunnel.

table, we're big time now.

We'll be headhunting for the scoreboard job.

I'm just waiting for an announcment that we've signed Rachel Riley from Countdown.

<p>
Ken Baileys Ghost - 13/7/2016 19:46<br /><br />
table - 13/7/2016 19:41<br /><br />Now he would be a good scoreboard operator, also an able deputy for teamsinthetunnel. <br />Yeah, go home Stan Collymore. : )
<br /><br /><br />table, we're big time now.<br /><br />We'll be headhunting for the scoreboard job.<br /><br /><em><font size="6"><span style="background-color: rgb(204, 0, 0);"><strong><font size="7">I'm just waiting for an announcment that we've signed Rachel Riley from Countdown.</font></strong></span><br /></font></em>
</p><p>&nbsp;You really do need to take into account what Matron said about your blood pressure KBG.&nbsp; You'd have to up the dosage! :grin: <br /></p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Ken Baileys Ghost - 13/7/2016 19:46

table - 13/7/2016 19:41

table, we're big time now.

We'll be headhunting for the scoreboard job.

I'm just waiting for an announcment that we've signed Rachel Riley from Countdown.
Please be careful what you post, KBG. I almost choked on me Whether's original. Get her to do a post match walk around the pitch and the early leaver problem will be solved : )

;