Non - Good London pubs

I'm always just hoping for a nice pint of session bitter, around 4%. These days it's all hoppy shite that's about 6%.
My favourite pub in Wimborne the Butchers Dog often have Table (no reference to you Table) beers which are hoppy craft ales at around 2.5%. The choice is yours. We sampled a Kernel barrel aged Imperial stout on Saturday which came in at a hefty 11%. We sipped this like a fine wine otherwise would have ended up doing crazy things like stealing umbrellas from outside charity shops.

If anyone wants a truer picture of Saturday's excursion than Winsor Cherries just follow Real Ale Twats in Viz.

My favourite pub in Wimborne the Butchers Dog often have Table (no reference to you Table) beers which are hoppy craft ales at around 2.5%. The choice is yours. We sampled a Kernel barrel aged Imperial stout on Saturday which came in at a hefty 11%. We sipped this like a fine wine otherwise would have ended up doing crazy things like stealing umbrellas from outside charity shops.

If anyone wants a truer picture of Saturday's excursion than Winsor Cherries just follow Real Ale Twats in Viz.

There are some weaker ones then! Ideally just sit me near the St Austell Tribute pump and I'll be as happy as Larry. (Presuming Larry's still happy..)

Can you still buy double diamond anywhere in the uk?
Thankfully not, but I did go in a pub in Islington after the Arsenal game that still had frosted glass front windows with Double Diamond etched on them. The beer was rather better than the "DD is K9P" crap that was served back in the 60's and 70's

I pop into the Dean Park Inn now and then and have couple of pints of Wadworths 6x.
How does that rate on the taste buds?
Genuine question as I like it.

;