[NON] Superbowl

Jim_AFCB

Fans' Favourite
Just finished watching Superbowl.

Now.. I am not in anyway shape or form an NFL expert - or even reasonably knowledgeable... but I am guessing it wasnt a match for the defense connoisseur.....

But that was a gripping spectacle. Always dismissed American football in the past, but over the past couple of years I have started to learn about the game and found it quite interesting.

Hoped the Eagles would win, didnt want another Tom Brady procession.

Good coverage by the BBC too. Good to hear more analysis instead of the frequent ads.

Sorry Jim.
Just can't get any enthusiasm with any egg ball shaped sport.

On the bright side, whilst the Superbowl is on, crime drops 12% on average.
Surprised Trump hasn't taken the plaudits for this.

I wanted the Pats to win but heading to Philly again soon so not unhappy with the result. The play off teams all had reasons I wanted them to do well. If Brady had made the catch in the first half it could have all been so different.

Didn't ya kust love the way the Sacremento Squirrels won a thrilling game against the Grand Rapids Gloworms to win Cerial Bowl XXXL by a touch up and a field mouse to become world champions of the whole United States.

Wonderful game.

I've jus caught up as I couldn't be arsed to stay up and watch it... What a mistake that was... After watching the BBC highlights... What a game...!!!! Best Super Bowl in years and 2 teams just slugging it out, like it should be in the final...

I used to play American football in the 90s (Bobcats) and fell out of love with the game for years, but have started to rediscover Sunday evenings over the past few years...

It really is a game that is dismissed by so many... until they start to understand it... For all it's faults it really is up there with the the top sports in the World... I just wish they'd stop calling themselves 'World Champions...'

Watched the game with twenty or so Pats fans . Not quite as genteel as our fan base " break his f**king legs "being the analysis of most plays .
They all admitted it was a good game in the end though .

;