Non - West Ham Charged

NWCherries98

Fans' Favourite
West Ham: Premier League club charged over anti-doping breach
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43132301

Such a seedy club.

NWCherries98 - 21/2/2018 07:40

Botched thread! :grin:

Did we really get done for this? I have no memory of it happening.

The only difference though being that ours was back-dated to include Wayne Fereday

Let’s face it, anyone who played that bad, had to be high as a kite most of the time

:hihi:

It's the 3rd time West Ham have been caught out in a year though, something not quite right with that. Once bitten fair enough.

northstandmark - 21/2/2018 09:20

It's the 3rd time West Ham have been caught out in a year though, something not quite right with that. Once bitten fair enough.

Ours was 3 in a year too. Once when a player forgot to tell the club his new home address and then two on the same day when we borrowed a couple of youth team players to train with the senior team

I heard they were told how many tests were wanted but, as per there policy involving players, they only offered halve the required amount : )

Clubs are not guilty until, or when they have committed 3 offences in the previous 12 months. That’s a rolling 12 month period.

So I’m afraid the charge against West Ham is exactly the same as both ourselves and Man City committed. We were both fined, I think it was £30,000 and I would imagine West Ham will receive the same penalty.

It’s more of a red tape offence than an actual drug abuse.

In our case, 2 youth players were at the Dean Court training ground and not the the youth training ground. You're supposed to let them know where players are at all times.

tednphil - 21/2/2018 12:51

Clubs are not guilty until, or when they have committed 3 offences in the previous 12 months. That’s a rolling 12 month period.

So I’m afraid the charge against West Ham is exactly the same as both ourselves and Man City committed. We were both fined, I think it was £30,000 and I would imagine West Ham will receive the same penalty.

It’s more of a red tape offence than an actual drug abuse.

Ah I See! Thanks for the info.

£30k fine, £5k less than the fine given to us and Manchester City.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/43322593?__twitter_impression=true

;